Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Great stat from Potter- Arsenal and Albion both on 6 wins.

This isn’t a must win, but I do categorise it as a ‘would be good to win’ game.

I’m predicting a 3-2 win for the Gulls, goals will be two headers and a penalty; at least a brace for Glenn. #WEREF-INGLOOSE

It isn't a must win as fact but when you look at the remaining fixtures I think we will be odds on to be relegated if we get nothing from it.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
It isn't a must win as fact but when you look at the remaining fixtures I think we will be odds on to be relegated if we get nothing from it.

I’ve just looked at our remaining fixtures, could beat Palace at home and win our last two games but could quite easily lose the rest.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Pearson will have this lot fires up to the max. That is what he does as a manager. We just need to keep out heads deal with the direct football they will play and get the all on the deck. We are good enough to win this.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I’ve just looked at our remaining fixtures, could beat Palace at home and win our last two games but could quite easily lose the rest.

We could. We could also lose those 3 and win 4/5 of the rest. Form suspensions injuries can impact as we go along. 1 game at a time see where we are come May

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
3-1 today.

Deeney with a debatably-awarded penalty in the 12th. He hits the pen so hard you could legitimately make an argument for a red for violent conduct.

Murray header at back post last touch before halftime. Maupay one-on-one on a counter attack in the 66th, then March seals the 3 points in the 78th.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
3-1 today.

Deeney with a debatably-awarded penalty in the 12th. He hits the pen so hard you could legitimately make an argument for a red for violent conduct.

Murray header at back post last touch before halftime. Maupay one-on-one on a counter attack in the 66th, then March seals the 3 points in the 78th.

We'll have words if it doesn't pan out like this:glare:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Today isn't quite a "must win", but it's really not very far from it. It's 100% a "must not lose".

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
:lolol:

In other words you have no confidence in Potter ? Tell me are Villa are good side ? West Ham ?

With the games we have left to play who do you think we could beat realistically bare in mind Watford are below us?

I sold my ticket on the exchange for today's game as i have no faith left in Potter. His tactics, team selection and woeful defending is there to see.

We won't win today and let's see the reaction on here at full time.

Will you be renewing your season ticket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just driven from Goring Gap to Shoreham flyover without stopping or even noticeably slowing down.

It's a sign. (Granted I'm not sure what - but it's a sign nevertheless)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
3-1 today.

I am going to HUNT you down and positively SNOG you if this happens today!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You've been to Cliveden again, you and your Profumo themed parties :lolol:

Hey AR, yes, never actually seen the famous pool have you? Didn’t see recent drama either, must watch it or the film with the late great John Hurt as Stephen Ward, probably all time favourite actor.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hey AR, yes, never actually seen the famous pool have you? Didn’t see recent drama either, must watch it or the film with the late great John Hurt as Stephen Ward, probably all time favourite actor.

Have a had a brief glimpse last year, when looking around the restaurant nearby.
More of a spa thing now I believe.
The film was good, did you see the recent program of Keeler, not bad.

Spring Cottage is about £1000 p/w to rent :wozza:

Edit, I lied.......
https://www.clivedenhouse.co.uk/stay-over/rooms/spring-cottage/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here