Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I've never liked the idea of breaking down the Big Board into away supporters, other subjects etc, but I could see the benefits of a separate forum for people who have no interest in the Albion whatsoever, like [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] :smile:

Good shout! How about we split it thus;

Albion and general topics for Albion fans all on www.northstandchat.com
All topics for non-albion fans on www.mumsnet.com

Bozza could probably set up an automatic re-route for those affected, so they don’t even need to change their bookmarks!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I think we are starting to benefit from having players who are up to it rested
for a long while and/or coming back from injury. Maupay will be fresh, so to Ali
and Glenn is on fire. Solly's looking good. So I'm confident.

Probably be 0-3 now :)

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
i moved back to Hove in October
which happily coincided with Tottenham at home
no longer will i need to make do with 5,6,7 or 8 games a season
i have now been to my most home games since the 70´s

as for every home game
i cant wait!
bring it on!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
My neighbour who can only go to home games occasionally has been to 4 games this season - ironically all four of the home wins. He's going today too!

Come on the lads. 3 points today please.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Irrespective I shall be willing them on from my armchair today and every game thanks to the assistance of swindonseagull. I hope that I shall be among many on here happy this evening reflecting on a good performance and 3 points. I don' t need a green band to have a cuppa at half time either.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Irrespective I shall be willing them on from my armchair today and every game thanks to the assistance of swindonseagull. I hope that I shall be among many on here happy this evening reflecting on a good performance and 3 points. I don' t need a green band to have a cuppa at half time either.

I hope it's not ill health keeping you away today?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope it's not ill health keeping you away today?

Not as such just that my general health at the moment is not good and I am suffering badly with COPD and need my nebuliser quite often, 3 or 4 times a day. Brother in Law, who I go with, has learning difficulties and both he and my wife are concerned about what to do if I had a turn so it is in everybody's best interests for me to not attend.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not as such just that my general health at the moment is not good and I am suffering badly with COPD and need my nebuliser quite often, 3 or 4 times a day. Brother in Law, who I go with, has learning difficulties and both he and my wife are concerned about what to do if I had a turn so it is in everybody's best interests for me to not attend.

I hope it improves for you.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Will be heading to Shoreham station shortly after the Everton v Palace game. Meeting my lad at BTN, then head to Falmer early for a pie and a pint and good old catch up before the game! Managed to get him the seat next to my season ticket seat.

3 points and then back home before the 'breeze' gets up!!!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Whilst I love NSC match threads I do also find this site quite good on when we are playing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here