Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Does anyone know when we last scored from a corner? And how many we've had since then?

Like the man from Sky said: " if only Brighton were good at set pieces".

It was said mid week, by a commentator, that we have had 67 corners (by then) this season and not scored from one. Must be over 80 corners now without a goal.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sadly this is a desperately poor team. To play against 10 men for 60 mins and play like we did, so so poor. Hopefully the recruitment team have players lined up for the early part of the window because we will be marooned by the end of it otherwise. Maybe it is part of the plan to get relegated to cut the wage bill. Who knows

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If we dont beat Arsenal, I think that'll be my last game until we're back in the championship (where we belong)

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
They could and probably should have been 3-0 by the time we equalised.

When you compare the effort put in by the Leeds players every game to ours its frightening.

Leeds look on another level to us, sadly, even if they've dropped off a little.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well that was fun

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If we dont beat Arsenal, I think that'll be my last game until we're back in the championship (where we belong)

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Arse will turn us over IMHO. We are crap at home and they will be absolutely desperate for a result with Chelsea next.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I’m convinced, you’re right.

We should fire Potter and replace him with Mark Hughes or Eddie Howe [emoji106]

Are we relegated now? Didn’t realise that.

Not sure how you put Mark Hughes in a category with Eddie Howe as if trying to prove something....there's clearly no link with a brilliant young manager who took a league 2 club to the top table and kept them there for years with innovative methods and good recruitment versus the managerial journeyman Hughes.

How about replacing with Pardew or Pochettino?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I’m convinced, you’re right.

We should fire Potter and replace him with Mark Hughes or Eddie Howe [emoji106]

Are we relegated now? Didn’t realise that.

Why on earth do you continuously use the term "Potter-haters" though?

It's not true. 'Potter-doubters' then yes but don't peddle your poison every week with that term because he is a decent human being who is honest and hard-working but so out of his depth.

Ok? And yes, I think Eddie Howe would be a good appointment. Probably not going to happen though is it?

Tossard, hes pony now.

total liability taking chances near our box with oppo players around him, offers nothing going forward at the moment. Both he and Maupay are shot and a waste of space

yes but at least HE TRIES. i would rather him take 10 shots and miss them all than do what other players do and refuse to take responsibility. Biss is case in point - been brilliant and has a lot of fans by WTF doesnt he shoot for the goal any more?

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

It's not true. 'Potter-doubters' then yes but don't peddle your poison every week with that term because he is a decent human being who is honest and hard-working but so out of his depth.

Ok? And yes, I think Eddie Howe would be a good appointment. Probably not going to happen though is it?

Agreed. I'd imagine if there was a poll- Do you hate Potter? The results would show single figures for 'yes'. We don't hate the guy.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
yes but at least HE TRIES. i would rather him take 10 shots and miss them all that do what othe rplayers do and refuse to take reponsisbility. Biss is case in point - beeen brilliant and has a lot of fans by WTF doesnt he shoot for the goal any more?

Told not to presumably. Seems a confident lad, so he's obviously instructed to look for the pass first.

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020

Because Vagabond hasn’t got the intellect to argue otherwise.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Sadly this is a desperately poor team. To play against 10 men for 60 mins and play like we did, so so poor. Hopefully the recruitment team have players lined up for the early part of the window because we will be marooned by the end of it otherwise. Maybe it is part of the plan to get relegated to cut the wage bill. Who knows

The recruitment team lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here