[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
After handbags outside Wembley a bit of biffo to report in the train queue to Brighton. A father and son United sad act who started on a young teenager and kept trying to come back after being seen off.

Fair play to the one steward who stopped them coming back in. If that had been Palace no doubt the horses would have charged but the OB seemed to be having a night off tonight

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Roberto de Zerbi, speaking to Sky Sports:

"We are to play another six games, six very tough games. Monday we play the first tough game against Everton and we have to win. If we don't win against them we will lose these three points"

That's plain fu*king cheating!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Without trying to get ahead of ourselves....Palarse v Spurs coming up......you'd have to say that will be one occasion where it's to our advantage for the filth to win!?
Steady on.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
So the mighty Man U have now failed to beat us ( in normal time) in their last 4 attempts. Never thought I’d ever be posting that!
so weird was chatting to the people I sit near they left before the pen we'd go e X number of jobs at 0 0 v man utd I joked that in recent times we would have been happy with 10 mins like that. not any more

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Man u fans still singing wembley wembley at the end. They are so bitter, it's amazing how weve got under their skin.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You’ve seen the Seagulls…

Sing it please

The North stand and quite a lot of others singing 'You've seen the Albion, now fu*k off home', and then more of the same outside the ground. There were about 3 Man U fans outside the South stand shouting 'come on then' to the mocking Brighton fans. Bless.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Fernandez , Antony , Casimero , De Gea , Rashford , Martial ........we just done em .....thats gotta be 400 million , that is a sweet victory indeed .....made my weekend already even if its a shit one.....:lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A cliche, but South America does sometimes produce these marvels, street fighters who can play.
I wouldn't have wanted to fight Maradonna. Guy was mental.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports