Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'll be genuinely disappointed if we don't win tonight. It seems a bit mental writing that seeing as we're playing man utd but looking past the names a win is on the cards. We're really, really good and utd are really bad away from home against teams in the top half.

This level of confidence usually comes back and bites me in the arse but I can't help it, I'm just very confident we'll win.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not sure what to expect tonight to be honest, a win though will obviously put us in pole position for at least 6th place and our to feck up.
If that is not motivation for the squad, I really don't know what is.
Let us hope we are not talking about VAR and the big six bias again after full time, that would heart-breaking.

Fingers, toes, and arms crossed for this one.

May 2, 2023
I experienced this too.. I retorted that they only came to see Mitoma. Was given the 'f*ck off'. When asked why they were so hostile, especially after winning, was told to 'f*ck off' again. I told them that we're all friends and that I loved them and asked them whether they wanted a hug... was told to 'f*ck off'.

Learnt that United supporters lack humour, are often drunk, on coke or both, permanently angry and lack class.

I wasn't surprised... and will file them back under 'Entitled W*nkers' along with the rest.

I thought we were all middle class plastics from Surrey who never go to the game.

Make your minds up, eh? ;-)

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I thought we were all middle class plastics from Surrey who never go to the game.

Make your minds up, eh? ;-)
We never said you were from the nice part of Surrey.. is Twenty Times the amount of times you've switched between Citeh and United in the last few years?

May 2, 2023
London prices without London wages, we're probably poorer than you to be fair.
You should see Manchester prices since the BBC and loads of southerners started moving up here.

Anyway, on the subject of which, London is calling in about 10 minutes.

This has brightened up the first leg of a boring train journey anyway, and it is now legitimately beer o'clock from Victoria! ;-)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I got surrounded by a load of them before the semi final game, all in my face chanting "you're only here to see United" and one little scrote shouting "paedo" in my face for some bizarre reason.
Some folk really are backwards.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I'll be genuinely disappointed if we don't win tonight. It seems a bit mental writing that seeing as we're playing man utd but looking past the names a win is on the cards. We're really, really good and utd are really bad away from home against teams in the top half.

This level of confidence usually comes back and bites me in the arse but I can't help it, I'm just very confident we'll win.
Would it not be quite like the Albion , especially in this crazy season , to get something from tonight , the arse , the saudis , and city . But also get nothing from our supposed " easier fixtures " . I am just fervently hoping that we get enough points from somewhere so i can fulfill my dream of seeing my beloved Albion competing in a European competition and if they could do it as soon as possible i would be very grateful !
It's the hope that .........................

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Mint. One out of two ain't bad.

Not sure I could ever adjust to life among people who don't eat chips and gravy though. ;-)
ha, that reminds me...

I lived in Manchester (Rusholme) for a while and obviously made friends with some northern folk, and a couple of mates came down a few years ago and we went out for a few beers, they fancied a chippy on the way home, and after looking at the menu on the board, my mate asked the chap behind the counter...

"Hav'ya got owt moist"

Still chuckle at that, gotta luv thick gravy on chips.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The idea of United coming to the Amex to play on the counter would have been unthinkable just four years ago, take the positives

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Still almost 800 tickets available.

(including my son's I've listed - come on somebody....)
On the exchange that is though...

Ridiculously expensive tonight with a lot of home games left and its on telly, not surprised lots on exchange haven't sold

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here