Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Want to beat them so we can give them back the chant I heard after the Wembley match. Walking back to the coach park met several groups chanting "You've seen Utd now f**k off home". Wankers.
So will you be quoting their shit chant word for word, or changing in to 'Brighton' or 'The Seagulls'?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I was disappointed by the North Standers signing it to Wolves last week, as the song is SO CUNTY, but I'll make an exception for Man U, given they taught it to us...

Edit: Hmmm, the swear filter is not perfect... Ah well.
Totally with you on that. Classless and stupid (and completely in character) for the United morons to bellow it in the faces of our families and oldies at Wembley, and really disappointing to see Brighton fans acting in the same way towards Wolves fans who (a) seemed like a good-natured bunch (b) were watching their team getting hammered and (c) had done nothing as far as I could see to antagonise our fans.

I remember that Championship game a while back when Wolves were on the way to a second relegation in a row. The North Stand chant then was "you stupid bastards ... you let your fans down". That showed a bit of class and I think it was appreciated by the travelling support.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was disappointed by the North Standers signing it to Wolves last week, as the song is SO CUNTY

Yep, anyone singing it to Wolves should be ashamed of themselves, it's a cringe-worthy song sung by c*nts - except if it's aimed at Manure.

Edit: Hmmm, the swear filter is not perfect... Ah well.
:laugh:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Needs some Hiney Art...
CutPaste_2023-05-04_16-54-04-747.jpg

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
I remember that Championship game a while back when Wolves were on the way to a second relegation in a row. The North Stand chant then was "you stupid bastards ... you let your fans down". That showed a bit of class and I think it was appreciated by the travelling support.
Their fans were so annoyed by the appaling lack of effort that one of the shirts that was thrown into the away end after the game was thrown back on to the pitch.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Eh? Oh, you're a United fan.

Maybe you didn't notice, but a number of your fans were classless and annoying after the game at Wembley.
A fair number of them got a slap for being exactly that. On the train I finally got anyway.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Eh? Oh, you're a United fan.

Maybe you didn't notice, but a number of your fans were classless and annoying after the game at Wembley.
Self awareness and not being a massive wanker are not features commonly associated with Man U fans.
By contrast, Brighton supporters are renowned throughout the land for our humour, charm and personal hygiene.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Oh dear….a Brighton ‘fan’ just rung into TS …if we dont get a result tonight our European dream is over 🤦‍♂️
Just heard that - ridiculous statement considering spurs form, villas run, and the fact we'd still have 2 games in hand and be 2 points behind both of them

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tonight is a flame box night.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You are David Mitchell and I claim my five pounds.

Remember the Football will go on FOREVER...
Steady.

I'm not that fat.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Long old trip back to Kent from Brighton.
Tell me about it.

And because Mrs T is working in London today, I had to feed the nipper after school, so I miss the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here