[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
1983 vanquished…at LAST! :)

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
I turned around obviously as she was caressing me from behind which walking back to our entrance.

I did make the point that imagine how it would have been seen if we reversed roles. Flattering none the less but I was with my son whos 8 FFS

Was it his Birthday in the last ten mins as he has gone from 7 - 8 years old in the space of your post and reply.....?!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
1983 vanquished…at LAST! :)

No it hasn't! One top class save by Gary Bailey robbed us of a season in Europe, with all the financial benefits that might have followed, plus the difference it would have made to our ability to recruit/retain players.
Not saying that it would have saved us from the wilderness years - but it might!

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Well fair play Spurs but Liverpool are in 3 finals this year. That's fantastic. The League is still to be decided but either way Liverpool have had a great year.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I should have an accident more often.

Had been looking after grandchildren in Leicestershire so driving down from there this morning. Just by Junction 9 on the M1 we were clipped by a Spanish lorry at 60mph and so a few seconds of pure fright. Got on to the hard shoulder, police came and were excellent. Car dented all down passenger side but still drivable - both doors opening and closing ok. Exchanged details and drove on - Spanish driver very apologetic.

Drove to Cobham services where we had decided to stop and decide whether to go on, and turned back….. probably advisedly. But what a match to miss!

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Funnily enough I was just remembering back to being at Wembley for the replay all those years ago. Yes, that 4-0 game is now replaced in my memories by a new 4-0 game

Strangely I was wearing my '83 Wembley training top today for the first time since someone bought it for me for Christmas. Weird coincidence. :)

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Just read this on bbc website

Dennis Law was just interviewed and asked if he thought his United team could beat the present team. “ Yes , 1-0 “ he replied. Only 1-0 , why so close ? asked the interviewer. “ Well most of us are in our eighties now “ replied Law .

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No it hasn't! One top class save by Gary Bailey robbed us of a season in Europe, with all the financial benefits that might have followed, plus the difference it would have made to our ability to recruit/retain players.
Not saying that it would have saved us from the wilderness years - but it might!

Come on GT, we need to move on ;)

Too soon?!!:lolol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
That was the best match day in ages. Crowd up for it, and up for it all game (and then afterwards). Every player was brilliant. A fully deserved result.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
many fans will have missed Boxing Day so its been a long time coming for those that have not been in person to an away game, probably one of the best performances ever what annoys me is just listening on Radio 5 they talk about how bad Man U were not how brilliant Brighton were.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have nothing more to say than WOW :smile:

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
Just got back from a Man Utd pub here in Cyprus...what a night!
Loads of Manure fans saying how good we were and how Potter would be a better option for them.
A few even said give us a few of your players and we can have Ronaldo!!
Even the locals who support Man Utd applauded our goals.
Here's hoping I can get to watch my Albion play live one day soon....
UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports