Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If Carlsberg made weekends,

Labour win Worthing council for the first time ever, and with a 10seat majority.

Luton Town make the play offs with one of the smallest budgets in the Championship. (The Nathan Jones connection, and my future Son in Law is a STH there)

And we woop the arse of Manchester United, a club I despise as much as Dirty Leeds. Not quite as much as Palace though.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Just got home, what a game. Absolutely superb, all the way through the team. Sure it will be mentioned, Maupay straight down the tunnel and first out the ground, barely acknowledged the fans. Love the guy, but feel his heart isn't here any more

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Extract from the DT report which I liked

Brighton, on the other hand, were magnificent, thoroughly enjoying their evisceration of a once proud institution. Their manager Graham Potter has been spoken of this week as the most likely replacement should Antonio Conte walk from Tottenham. And you can see why he is a man in demand. While United continue to fail to get a tune out of a bunch of players valued at millions, Potter smartly organises a bunch who collectively cost not much more than the car valet bill at Old Trafford. Such is his expert tuition, there was not one player in the United side who might find a place in his Brighton team.

“A brilliant, brilliant day,” said Potter. “We’ve had to suffer a little bit at home recently. We made up for it today.”

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The place was ROCKING today, probably the best day at the Amex since promotion?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Can I just say although Rivals I love and have loved seeing the demise of Man U. So I will give you that thumping ( because that what it was) with good grace. I was sorry you eased of as I was hoping for 6 or 7 :)

Enjoyed your game today and congratulations on stuffing that shower of shit.

You should have won by more.

Whilst Brighton are our rivals, I genuinely hate Manchester United and their fans.

I’ll enjoy two games on MOTD tonight.

If you are Palarse, which I take it you are, my Palace work mates said the same funnily enough.

Right, back to hating each other now.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
What a time to be alive! Playing the best football I have ever seen from anyone, and I mean anyone. I look at the relegation battle which is nothing to do with me and see that Leeds, Burnley or Everton could go down. It really does not get any better than this!

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Days like today justify me travelling from the west of Ireland to the Amex(usually via the West Mids). Just back near Coventry for MOTD. Quite outstanding performance throughout - magnificent - even WSU was rocking. Fantastic, fantastic day - we absolutely murdered them and finally got that home performance we’ve waited so long for - my tenth game this year, my first win!

Brilliant to be where we are but still having games that are meaningful - beating Leeds would be amazing considering what it would mean for them, and who knows, the west ham game could be a game for contention for 7th!!unreal.

Unbelievable isn't it! :) I'm just on cloud 9. Voice completely gone. Giving the Utd fans abuse after the game was a lovely sight to behold. Some scuffles after too as they couldn't handle it :) hahaaaaa

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I stumbled out of bed to take a leak and just checked the result !
Couldn't believe what I was seeing.
Took the phone to the loo with me and had a sit down wee whilst reading this thread. Still sitting here with a few tesrs on my cheeks.
What a result and what emotions expressed here.
Going the sneek upstairs with headphones and watch the replay right now. :albion2:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We were unplayable at times today with sublime one touch moves very reminiscent of the blue side of Manchester. Every player contributed to a most enjoyable game. Cucurella was my MOM but special mention to Sanchez who made two outstanding saves. Welbeck is also so much better upfront

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Days like today justify me travelling from the west of Ireland to the Amex(usually via the West Mids). Just back near Coventry for MOTD. Quite outstanding performance throughout - magnificent - even WSU was rocking. Fantastic, fantastic day - we absolutely murdered them and finally got that home performance we’ve waited so long for - my tenth game this year, my first win!
Total respect mate, that is some effort

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Extract from the DT report which I liked

Brighton, on the other hand, were magnificent, thoroughly enjoying their evisceration of a once proud institution. Their manager Graham Potter has been spoken of this week as the most likely replacement should Antonio Conte walk from Tottenham. And you can see why he is a man in demand. While United continue to fail to get a tune out of a bunch of players valued at millions, Potter smartly organises a bunch who collectively cost not much more than the car valet bill at Old Trafford. Such is his expert tuition, there was not one player in the United side who might find a place in his Brighton team.

“A brilliant, brilliant day,” said Potter. “We’ve had to suffer a little bit at home recently. We made up for it today.”

That last sentence :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here