Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Seriously, what is the point in Buonanotte?! f***ing waste of space.
There is absolutely no point him playing on the right. Just cuts inside every single bloody time. Posters here raving after coming on against Ajax which was a similar game to Grimbsy last year. Easy peasy.

Has to be played centrally or don't bother. He had a chance at the end to make a name for himself. Shoot at goal or pass it inside to Billy who was on the penalty spot. Instead, lent back and sliced it over. Waste of time. Heart sinks when he plays for us and isn't going to make the difference in a tight game.

BHA Fan93

Nov 1, 2020
Are you Jason Steele's mum or something?

It is not a secret that he's exceptional on the ball, but a terrible shot stopper.

It's a niche that is pretty unique - but if he was judged on his shot stopping alone he'd be at a lower Championship club or even lower.
Hahaha if I was his mam or anyone associated with steele id be laughing my back off at you’re comments, and I can’t believe I’m even getting sucked into a football conversation with someone like you to be honest, it’s pretty clear you arent quite clued up when it comes to football. He’s saved us from being beat today but you fail to mention that.

BHA Fan93

Nov 1, 2020
Steele isn't hopeless, but he is the worst keeper in the to 10 of the Premier League.
In no way am I saying he’s the best or even trying to suggest he is, but what I am saying is that he was not to be blamed in any way shape or form for todays goal and in the end he’s saved us from defeat.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Jason Steele is good on the ball but he’ll never ever win you a game with a crucial save like a top 6 keeper needs to. He’s distinctly average at saving shots.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Hahaha if I was his mam or anyone associated with steele id be laughing my back off at you’re comments, and I can’t believe I’m even getting sucked into a football conversation with someone like you to be honest, it’s pretty clear you arent quite clued up when it comes to football. He’s saved us from being beat today but you fail to mention that.

Right then - let's put an end to this.

Are you saying Jason Steele is a decent shot-stopper at this level - yes or no?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Looked like a few of our players were running in concrete no urgency wrong passes Igor is as slow as f***
He was like that V AEK too, but good passer and defensively solid.

Dahoud has a whiff off the Ali J's so far, flashes of stuff, but not quite at the consistent level...yet.

Webster was excellent, feel very pleased for him.

Lost intensity in second half and they took advantage. Frustrating Paulinha scored as he shouldn't have been on pitch.

Injury list is really biting hard.

Was nice to see back 3 first half

BHA Fan93

Nov 1, 2020
Right then - let's put an end to this.

Are you saying Jason Steele is a decent shot-stopper at this level - yes or no?
I’m not trying to suggest he’s the best shot stopper, but to say he should be saving that shot today is an absolutely ridiculous comment to make. I believe he’s the best we’ve got and not many goalkeepers could play the role he has to play in our team.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Buonnanotte a year away from being a top half pl player.

He is where i would expect given his age. A decent u23 player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here