Date: Sunday 29th October 2023
Kick-off: 14:00 GMT
Referee: Michael Salisbury
Assistants: Timothy Wood, Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Tim Robinson
VAR: Peter Bankes
Additional VAR: Nick Greenhaigh

TEAM NEWS

Brighton left-back Pervis Estupinan is back in training but is not yet available for selection.

Tariq Lamptey is also a few weeks away from a return, with Julio Ensico, Solly March, Jakub Moder and Danny Welbeck also sidelined.

Fulham head coach Marco Silva has reported no fresh injury concerns after their defeat at Tottenham on Monday night.

Tosin Adarabioyo, Issa Diop, Kenny Tete and Adam Traore remain unavailable.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• Brighton have never beaten Fulham in the Premier League, drawing three and losing three of the six meetings.
  • The Cottagers are vying to register three consecutive league victories over the Seagulls for the first time in 37 years.
Albion
  • Roberto de Zerbi's side are winless in three Premier League games, drawing one and losing two.
  • The Seagulls have triumphed in just one of their previous 15 league matches in October, drawing eight and losing six.
  • Brighton have found the net in 25 consecutive top-flight fixtures since a 1-0 home defeat by Fulham in February.
  • They have both scored and conceded in all nine of their top-flight matches this season.
  • Pascal Gross is set to make his 200th Premier League appearance for Brighton, becoming just the second player to reach that milestone after club captain Lewis Dunk.
Fulham
  • Fulham are without a win in their past four top-flight away matches, drawing two and losing two.
  • Their record of three wins, two draws and four losses from their opening nine league games is identical to their start last season.
  • The Cottagers have lost 17 of their previous 24 Premier League fixtures played on a Sunday (W3, D4), including the last five in a row.
  • Willian has been involved in four goals in five top-flight starts against Brighton, with two goals and two assists.
  • Raul Jimenez has failed to score in each of his last 31 Premier League appearances despite attempting 44 shots during those matches.

Roberto De Zerbi's Fulham Press Conference

Last edited:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I hate playing Fulham, one of those teams we seem to struggle against- going to be a tough game - as always it’s going to be interesting
This.

I'm feeling optimistic though - think we'll scrape a score draw against the bogey team

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Fulham are a bogey team and we have struggled against them , but we have to ame today the day we change that. If we lose and either West Ham or Man U win, we go down the table .
After last Thursday we should be buoyed up, so let’s go on to victory! ( I hope.....) Anyway. whatever :albion2:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We battered them at the Amex last season but they got away with one of the flukiest wins you’ll ever see.

Hopefully we can get an early goal otherwise I expect to see them take time wasting to the extreme like they did last year. Especially as we have an awful referee today.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
We battered them at the Amex last season but they got away with one of the flukiest wins you’ll ever see.

Hopefully we can get an early goal otherwise I expect to see them take time wasting to the extreme like they did last year. Especially as we have an awful referee today.
I can't forget that game, with the smash and grab at the end.
It was the most Potteresque performance in the RdZ era

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Both us and Fulham have scored AND conceded in ALL of our Premier League fixtures this season so far...

We've scored in 25 consecutive Premier League fixtures now... the last time we failed to do so was... against Fulham.

We have NEVER beaten Fulham in the top flight. If they win today they'll have won 3 times in a row against us.

This has 0-0 written all over it.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Liverpool don't get the official who screwed up for the rest of the season but Salisbury gets promoted from VAR to taking one of our games?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here