[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Both us and Fulham have scored AND conceded in ALL of our Premier League fixtures this season so far...

We've scored in 25 consecutive Premier League fixtures now... the last time we failed to do so was... against Fulham.

We have NEVER beaten Fulham in the top flight. If they win today they'll have won 3 times in a row against us.

This has 0-0 written all over it.
I’m thinking more along the lines of 0-1. Fulham get the winner in the 112th minute with a lucky deflection in off the referee in their only venture into our half.

That match last season still burns. Can you tell?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Just checked my ST and it's stuck on Liverpool, 8th Oct 14:00
Whilst I know this is not a problem to get in, I honestly couldn't remember playing Liverpool at home. Double checked and it's been Marseille, Man City, Ajax and slipped in the middle Liverpool. Wow. Has this month been the greatest games ever in the history of the club?
And now we've Fulham.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
That match last season still burns. Can you tell?
Worse game experience for me last season ….

I don’t think they will get away with so much time wasting as they did last season without a slew of yellow cards but we do need to score first - At least we won’t have to deal with Mitrovic and if we can keep it a bit tighter at the back than we have been doing recently, I think our attacking options are better than Fulham’s - it might all be about the finish but I’m hopeful in a home game against a side that’s been looking less than stellar so far this season.

I hate playing Fulham, one of those teams we seem to struggle against- going to be a tough game - as always it’s going to be interesting
Nah we broke the Brentford jinx, now time to beat Fulham

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Can anyone remind me how to share my season ticket, I can never find the bloody thing on the website ?

Thanks

*edit* Found it. Old people and technology :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
we owe these lot....3-1
This.
We battered them at the Amex last season but they got away with one of the flukiest wins you’ll ever see.

Hopefully we can get an early goal otherwise I expect to see them take time wasting to the extreme like they did last year. Especially as we have an awful referee today.
And this. That result last year was a complete joke.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Both us and Fulham have scored AND conceded in ALL of our Premier League fixtures this season so far...

We've scored in 25 consecutive Premier League fixtures now... the last time we failed to do so was... against Fulham.

We have NEVER beaten Fulham in the top flight. If they win today they'll have won 3 times in a row against us.

This has 0-0 written all over it.
Fulham have failed to score in 4 out of 9 PL fixtures this season. ???

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
We battered them at the Amex last season but they got away with one of the flukiest wins you’ll ever see.

Hopefully we can get an early goal otherwise I expect to see them take time wasting to the extreme like they did last year. Especially as we have an awful referee today.
Isn’t todays ref the same bloke who handled var away at spurs last season? Has he refd us since?

Might save a boo for him.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I can remember walking past their away fans on the way to the coach park after their scabby win last season, with them all en-masse coming out crowing "we're all going on a European tour"

How'd that work out ?
One of the worst loss of points I think I’ve witnessed, oh and that 4-2 game in 2019 up there when we were 0-2 up at HT Fulham really irritate me for some reason

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports