[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
No Velts.

I hope their left side are sh1t.

Great to Lallana!
Willian!!! I'd go as far to say their only really dangerous player who could conjure something independently. Would be absolutely suited for Joel!

Love RDZ but we have no midweek game and this team play better with Veltman and Gilmour in the team.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
If we keep a clean sheet we win. I'd be happy with 0-0 at half time as other teams tire V us second half. Come on Albion!

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
I predict a landslide victory with that team.

And as today is the longest day of the year, more time to celebrate. :drink:

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
I guess at this time in his career, AL can determine his own fitness levels. 60 mins I reckon.
Hopefully Dahood can do better than he did when he came on Thursday.
Fergie vs Ream….. let’s see

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Odd selection. But what do I know?

Lallana will be up front or in the hole in my view

I'll be amazed if its 3 at the back. If you've got a fit solly and tariq its worth considering, but the manager has never done it and I don't see him starting now

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Apart from recoiling in horror at the way the BBC have lined up that squad (Dahoud at RB, Webster at LB ffs!) I also look at it and think no Veltman, no Gilmour, no JPVH, no Fati, oh dear!

So let's hope we win 5-0 then!

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
No Veltman always makes me feel anxious.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Willian!!! I'd go as far to say their only really dangerous player who could conjure something independently. Would be absolutely suited for Joel!

Love RDZ but we have no midweek game and this team play better with Veltman and Gilmour in the team.

Did Veltman have 2.5 weeks rest before Ajax, in terms of not starting?

Last edited:

kelvinnewman

Aug 17, 2023
Spose one option is Gross LB and Webster right back, Webster getting forward like Pervis does but Gross inverting?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I guess the changes are as much about everyone getting gametime / match-fitness as they are about actually 'resting' as such.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's Igor at Lb, gross at Rb isn't it? Gross will be romping forward cruyffing all over the shop and causing merry havoc. Lallana will pull the strings behind Ferguson.

It's not that difficult to work out who's playin where. RDZ has developed a love of changing the team but he doesn't go as far as Potter and change the team AND formation.

I'm hoping Dahoud can impress me today. He's looked tidy but lightweight to me so far.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
The Veltman thing is weird. I get RDZ bringing in other players to give them game time so that’s one thing, but there are no other RB options bar Veltman and he shouldn’t need a rest, so why does he keep getting dropped?

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
A rainbow has appeared in Sussex again, last time it was on Thursday and we won - will history repeat?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports