Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is the game we always fail to win. 😭

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
This is the game we always fail to win. 😭

No worries, I'll be at the game. I bring good luck 🍀🍀🍀. Every match I've attended so far has ended 6-0 for us! 😉

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Didn’t RDZ manage us against Forest ? And to a draw against Leicester when Potter smashed them? And Potter managed 6 goals in his last 2 games against Man Utd, where as RDZ managed 1 goal (penalty) in 2 matches (plus extra time) against Man Utd

Nothing in football is guaranteed with anyone
This cherry picking of facts to suit your agenda is awe inspiring. Do you work in the media by any chance or marketing maybe?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Loving your optimism.
Since the Championship days we've never been in this position, I feel the pressure is more on Everton we can simply relax and get into our game plan and enjoy it.
I'm big picture optimistic.
Micro picture pessimistic.

What can I say - I'm complicated**

** Narrator's voice - "he is the least complicated emotional cripple in human existence".

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’m going large on a big big win today… Maybe 6 or even 7.

Pounds?

Easy there fella, don't want you gambling your family's food budget.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I'm big picture optimistic.
Micro picture pessimistic.

What can I say - I'm complicated**

** Narrator's voice - "he is the least complicated emotional cripple in human existence".
Just think of bicycles. The result will appear to you as a vision through your euphoria.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Didn’t RDZ manage us against Forest ? And to a draw against Leicester when Potter smashed them? And Potter managed 6 goals in his last 2 games against Man Utd, where as RDZ managed 1 goal (penalty) in 2 matches (plus extra time) against Man Utd

Nothing in football is guaranteed with anyone
De Zerbi out!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't see much difference between how Everton will play and how Manchester United did. It's just that United have better players.
Did you post that twice as United are twice as good? :wink:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Easily verified but boring and time consuming.
You rang?

Wins - West Ham (h), Leicester (h), Wolves (a), Southampton (a), Bournemouth (h);
Draws - Forest (h);
Losses - Forest (a)

After we beat Bournemouth away, they dropped into the bottom three, but they weren't in the relegation zone at kick off. I've edited as Leeds drew with us at their place and dropped into the bottom three because Everton and Bournemouth won that day.

Everton were actually in 16th when we stuffed them at Goodison. They gave Lampard an FA Cup exit and two more league defeats before sacking him. He had them 19th by that time.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here