• Reading (Away) Win

Votes: 28 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Going to miss Mattock :(

Hopefully Jobi doesn't play on the wing again otherwise will have a field day. Think he went to CM V Leeds.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Mattock out of the 16, wow ! Reading team still looks very strong despite injuries.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So is Gonzo playing at LB ?

daib0

Nov 20, 2011
Spain - England
Reading line-up (according to Fordham of the Reading Evening Post):

ROYALS Federici; Cummings, Harte, Gorkss, Pearce; McAnuff (c), Mullins, Kebe, Cywka; Hunt, Roberts // ROYALS subs: McCarthy, Gunnarsson, Afobe, Church, Le Fondre

Afobe is not 100% apparently .. I can't remember Cywka starting a game before, and Mullins usually doesn't either.

I won't be interfering with your match comments during the game itself, as it's not the most respectful thing to do ... but hope for a comment or two well afterwards, whichever way it goes ...
hope it's a good advert for the championship - :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Reading line-up (according to Fordham of the Reading Evening Post):

ROYALS Federici; Cummings, Harte, Gorkss, Pearce; McAnuff (c), Mullins, Kebe, Cywka; Hunt, Roberts // ROYALS subs: McCarthy, Gunnarsson, Afobe, Church, Le Fondre

Afobe is not 100% apparently .. I can't remember Cywka starting a game before, and Mullins usually doesn't either.

I won't be interfering with your match comments during the game itself, as it's not the most respectful thing to do ... but hope for a comment or two well afterwards, whichever way it goes ...
hope it's a good advert for the championship - :)
Does it look like McAnuff on the wing?

Apr 10, 2012
McAnuff on the wing with Kebe on the other, Mullins playing the defensive midfield role allowing cywka to push forward. Interesting to see how the two in the middle fit in, hope its a good game what ever the result

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
McAnuff on the wing with Kebe on the other, Mullins playing the defensive midfield role allowing cywka to push forward. Interesting to see how the two in the middle fit in, hope its a good game what ever the result
We're doooooomed.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Evening folks! Currently very drunk at a mates in Thailand for this one :banana: So i'm predicting a massive 2-1 win tonight, all though...i must confess, my optimism is no doubt being fueled by quite a large quantity of Singha and 100 Pipers 'authentic' scotch whisky, that will probably make me blind by the end of the match. :whisky:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Evening folks! Currently very drunk at a mates in Thailand for this one :banana: So i'm predicting a massive 2-1 win tonight, all though...i must confess, my optimism is no doubt being fueled by quite a large quantity of Singha and 100 Pipers 'authentic' scotch whisky, that will probably make me blind by the end of the match. :whisky:
You got commentary?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here