• Draw

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • Reading (Away) Win

Votes: 28 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dirk Gently

Dec 27, 2011
It will be a lot harder next season. One of the current playoff teams (West Ham?) plus Leicester, Leeds, three relegated Premiership teams, Forest plus probably a surprise team or two. We have really missed a trick this season in my view as one or two quality players could have seen us top two.

The same thing is said on every single message board in every single league about every single year.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Second Season Syndrome (first half of the season was)

Ha! 3 votes so far, a win a loss and a draw, my powers of deduction lead me to believe Perseus is guilty of having no faith!!

I did not expect Reading to fluke an early goal, but I did predict a 0-1 away win. Teams on a a winning run are easier to predict as they are unlikely to change their style and I think Reading can only play 4-4-2. Barnes penalty was a shade predictable as well.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
haha.you really must try harder...water off a ducks back....what makes you think we are gonna sell.....and whatyou gonna do when poyet fucks off

Zaha to Liverpool , Clyne to Man Utd , Williams to Spurs , Speroni to Brighton , Murray to Orient. Gus has said we are imminently bound for the Premier League and this is achievable by strengthening the squad in key positions during the close season , so why would he piss off before he gets that on his CV ?

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Zaha to Liverpool , Clyne to Man Utd , Williams to Spurs , Speroni to Brighton , Murray to Orient. Gus has said we are imminently bound for the Premier League and this is achievable by strengthening the squad in key positions during the close season , so why would he piss off before he gets that on his CV ?

ok clyne to scum utd...maybe..zaha to scousers..NO.....williams to yids..NO....speroni to weeds ..why would he ?..murray to orient NO....weeds imminent to Premier...absolutely NO....Gus pissing off...Probably

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here