Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton deserve to be promoted

Apr 5, 2016
I'm amazed you've managed over 100 posts on an opposition team's forum and are still acting like a ****.

It's laughable and embarrassing how someone who supports Burnley can be pleased with what they watch every week. I'd rather be dead than watch the disgusting excuse for football your team plays. Congrats on your promotion but you are more than welcome to **** off elsewhere.

The unbeaten run has been great, with some scintillating football in there sporadically. There is something quite thrilling about watching proper blood and thunder football as long as it's your own team playing it.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
The unbeaten run has been great, with some scintillating football in there sporadically. There is something quite thrilling about watching proper blood and thunder football as long as it's your own team playing it.

Yeah I'm sure if I was a troglodyte from Burnley I could enjoy:

'oh wow look how high the ball went there'
'he kick the ball really far'
'oh yes Joey kicked that man in the leg but it wasn't foul because Joey is funny on twitter haha'

Congrats on the promotion, enjoy the relegation next year

Apr 5, 2016

'oh yes Joey kicked that man in the leg but it wasn't foul because Joey is funny on twitter haha'

Will do, enjoy the play offs. Try and keep 10 on the field, it's the secret of our success.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Will do, enjoy the play offs. Try and keep 10 on the field, it's the secret of our success.

It certainly is. If only you could tell us how you successfully convince the officials to maintain that status, even when your players are out stamping on people, we'd be very grateful. We must be so naive.

Apr 5, 2016
It certainly is. If only you could tell us how you successfully convince the officials to maintain that status, even when your players are out stamping on people, we'd be very grateful. We must be so naive.

Not a single suspension all season, no red cards, second fewest yellows. It's that inner strength, discipline and single minded attitude that has made all the difference.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

And with keeping in the Wimbledon c.80s/90s tradition they have the loud beat box in the changing room pre match. The Wimbledon of the north starring Dennis Wise aka Joey Barton.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not a single suspension all season, no red cards, second fewest yellows. It's that inner strength, discipline and single minded attitude that has made all the difference.
d524e3f0add868da1e683587e07579c7.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here