Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
1st july is the date , you seem to know alot of palace facts ?

Yes the 1st is the date he signs a 3 year deal but we all know that's the official date but he's signed the unofficial date months ago. Bet Parish is cringing knowing he has to pay that weekly wage nowfor 3 years knowing Dobbie isn't good enough for the prem.

What was the sign on fee? Must be £300,000 at least.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It's true. We got what we paid for him and Palace paid his salary while he was with them so we didn't lose out even thou he got the points to get them into the play offs :facepalm:

Worth every penny:clap2:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yes the 1st is the date he signs a 3 year deal but we all know that's the official date but he's signed the unofficial date months ago. Bet Parish is cringing knowing he has to pay that weekly wage nowfor 3 years knowing Dobbie isn't good enough for the prem.

What was the sign on fee? Must be £300,000 at least.

Do you pay a signing on fee with a transfer fee ? I thought that was for free agents like murray !

EricYoung59

Jul 8, 2012
Ron noles tryed to buy the land behind the arther wait ( which has only 4 houses on it ) he was told at the time these houses would not stand in the way of the plans for selhurst park

Palace dumbwit, Ron Noades was your Chairman - or were you having your nappy changed at the time?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Of cause you do. Every player that signs for a club gets a signing on fee whether it's a free or not. Clubs agree a fee and then it's down to the player if he agrees to join said club and if he does then before signing he agrees a singing on fee or the agent does. It's about money. A player isn't going to move clubs without a signing on fee.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
This is true. We paid Dobbie half of the worlds entire supply of cheese that we gave to Murray for joining.

It was supposed to be a secret, but Footsoldier is sleeping with their agent's sister's roommate's cat, so you can trust him. He's ITK.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
This is true. We paid Dobbie half of the worlds entire supply of cheese that we gave to Murray for joining.

It was supposed to be a secret, but Footsoldier is sleeping with their agent's sister's roommate's cat, so you can trust him. He's ITK.

Do one you Palace scum.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013

And what I can't understand is how well you Palace fans are accepted on here. Haven't seen one horrible remark (apart from mine above but that is tame) towards you all whereas when I look on your site the Brighton posters are bombarded with vile insults. How do you get away with it? Most of you who post on here are the ones given it the vile treatment to BHA fans on your site.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
And what I can't understand is how well you Palace fans are accepted on here. Haven't seen one horrible remark (apart from mine above but that is tame) towards you all whereas when I look on your site the Brighton posters are bombarded with vile insults. How do you get away with it? Most of you who post on here are the ones given it the vile treatment to BHA fans on your site.

I think it says a lot about the people who frequent these sites.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Geez Footsoldier you are a bitter person. You must be a scream to know.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
There's a lot on Twatter today about Bridcutt being in advanced talks with Palace. Hope to hell it isn't true.

What ever you read BRIDCUTT isn't joining Palace end off unless they come up with £20 million and then I'd not begrudge the board on selling him to the scummers.

Banned
May 19, 2013

Brighon fans have far more freedom to start threads and say what they want on the BBS then Palace fans do here. Even after you won 3-0. On here Palace fans had to post in a single thread or get banned.

Banned
May 19, 2013
What ever you read BRIDCUTT isn't joining Palace end off unless they come up with £20 million and then I'd not begrudge the board on selling him to the scummers.

I don't think he'll go for more than £4m plus add ons, but it won't be to us. So after you've paid Gus his £2.5m you'll still have enough to find a replacement for Bruno.

He is rubbish :D

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Brighon fans have far more freedom to start threads and say what they want on the BBS then Palace fans do here. Even after you won 3-0. On here Palace fans had to post in a single thread or get banned.

In fairness though, away fans are restricted to their own board on your forums whereas you post on the main one here. I don't post on Palace boards but if people do and want to have a fair conversation, then that's no problem. However, sometimes Palace fans do get a bit irritating on here, I imagine even more so if you were to sign Bridcutt.

Banned
May 19, 2013
In fairness though, away fans are restricted to their own board on your forums whereas you post on the main one here. I don't post on Palace boards but if people do and want to have a fair conversation, then that's no problem. However, sometimes Palace fans do get a bit irritating on here, I imagine even more so if you were to sign Bridcutt.

Yes that's true. I have tried not to stick my oar in where it has nothing to do with me (the Gus threads for example), as clearly many fans don't want/enjoy banter with others, and the last thing you need when trying to debate a serious issue with your own fans is an away fan stirring up shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here