Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
For Cleon, SJ, and everyone else on the BBS who loves and supports NSC day-in-day-out - it was a gag! BHA are a second tier club, nothing more, nothing less, and anyone who thinks otherwise is frankly an idiot of Ian Holloway proportions.
:wink:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
and that in a nut shell is what's wrong with your club - too many of you have that opinion and why failure to get promotion or build on what Bloom has given you will hurt even more than it already has this season - deluded beyond belief

:ffsparr: Sheesh! REALLY fella!? And here was me seriously thinking we were Premiership in all but name. Thankfully your post was the wake up call I sorely needed. Thanks for taking part.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
For Cleon, SJ, and everyone else on the BBS who loves and supports NSC day-in-day-out - it was a gag! BHA are a second tier club, nothing more, nothing less, and anyone who thinks otherwise is frankly an idiot of Ian Holloway proportions.
:wink:

Nice of you to have a sneaky look Botty. It was a classic quote though fella, up there with the very best!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Nice of you to have a sneaky look Botty. It was a classic quote though fella, up there with the very best!

No wowwies. I honestly don't know what's worse fella, the people on the BBS who suck up all this obviously absurd crap, or the Palace on here who suck up all this obviously absurd crap.

:)

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
No wowwies. I honestly don't know what's worse fella, the people on the BBS who suck up all this obviously absurd crap, or the Palace on here who suck up all this obviously absurd crap.

It's a tough one, but on Palace I reckon Wayne Bridge's lapse of concentration as that cross came in was worst.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

What ?
The likes of you and The Major are just on a wind up ?
Well you had me fooled

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's a tough one, but on Palace I reckon Wayne Bridge's lapse of concentration as that cross came in was worst.

Now this one IS serious:

Yes madam I am drunk, but in the morning I'll be sober, and you will still be Crystal Palace.

Nighty night all :thumbsup:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Now this one IS serious:

Yes madam I am drunk, but in the morning I'll be sober, and you will still be Crystal Palace.

Nighty night all :thumbsup:

Yes,
In the morning, we'll be a premier league club , and you'll be in the championship !!
Sweet dreams sweet cheeks :kiss:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Because if they go any higher they'll block the sunshine out for the houses behind and the nimbies won't have that so they can't.

Why do you think they can't go higher?
Would seem the ideal option[/QUOTE]

As above, not allowed to.

and with a good planning team and design they'd have a perfectly good chance of getting it through.[/QUOTE]

They can have the best planning team and design team in the world but like above they'll not be allowed because of the houses and lack of sunshine.[/QUOTE]

Are you privvy to some failed planning application that CP have put in for this? What is it you believe is some sort of sunshine rule? I'm sure it's considered, but there are planning applications that get granted all the time where someone might lose a bit of sunshine, plus it has been said that the buildings behind the AW would not stand in the way of development, so which is it? Of course, if you are a planning consultant with in-depth knowledge of the specifics of an application at SP then fair enough.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Would seem the ideal option

As above, not allowed to.

and with a good planning team and design they'd have a perfectly good chance of getting it through.[/QUOTE]

They can have the best planning team and design team in the world but like above they'll not be allowed because of the houses and lack of sunshine.[/QUOTE]

Are you privvy to some failed planning application that CP have put in for this? What is it you believe is some sort of sunshine rule? I'm sure it's considered, but there are planning applications that get granted all the time where someone might lose a bit of sunshine, plus it has been said that the buildings behind the AW would not stand in the way of development, so which is it? Of course, if you are a planning consultant with in-depth knowledge of the specifics of an application at SP then fair enough.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I was right. When I saw you had posted I knew it must be a reply to me and I was correct just like the other thread.

mystery_man

Banned
Jun 7, 2013
Are we still in talks with Bridcutt? Saw a tweet saying that he was at the training ground with his agent this morning. Must say I'm surprised after the interviews where he seemed to dislike Palace quite strongly but I guess that might just be the empty words that a lot of footballers say to keep their fans happy before an important game. Can't begrudge him looking for prem football I guess.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Just bumped into him on Queens Road, says he's staying. But we can never be certain.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I love these threads with Palace supporters in. It gives me a chance to find out who they are and put them on my ignore list.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I love these threads with Palace supporters in. It gives me a chance to find out who they are and put them on my ignore list.

and this one's been like shooting fish in a barrel, nothing like a bit of e-housekeeping, I feel inclined to go tidy up my windows inbox now.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here