Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
What's the point of trying to redevelop Selhurst you can't fill it as it is !

In a seasons time you'll be back in the Championship and getting 12,000 on a Tuesday night again. With a redeveloped Selhurst holding about 30k you'll have 18k empty seats rather than the 10k empties you get at the moment. If the supports not there - it's not there. Blow the money on some decent players and a couple of decent bogs and seats for the Arthur Wa*k Stand. Go Palace:lolol:

Still hurting eh Phallus? :D

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Strange comment after Murray and dobbie
I hate to say but Money talks in football

Not strange at.

Murray wasn't our player anymore when he joined you ( out of contract ).

We wanted rid of Dobbie.

Bridcutt we don't want to sell.

Why is the difference so difficult to grasp ?

Banned
May 19, 2013
Not strange at.

Murray wasn't our player anymore when he joined you ( out of contract ).

We wanted rid of Dobbie.

Bridcutt we don't want to sell.

Why is the difference so difficult to grasp ?

You need to cut costs due to FFP. If, for arguments sake, we offered the most I don't doubt you'd sell to us.

We won't mind, but Barber and Bloom are businessmen, and by all accounts have a decent relationship with our owners.

Still hurting eh Phallus? :D

It's wearing off a little.

Always cheered up by your support (or more accurately - lack of it). I see you're approaching 11k season tickets sold - Groupon deals for the Premier League? - who would have thought it ? :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I guess it's a good thing that we don't need to go higher to redevelop then :)

I actually think you are right.

Whilst you may not get permission for all the alternatives, I reckon there is plenty of scope for redeveloping Selhurst, which I'm sure Parish and co are looking at.

Assuming you don't rotate the pitch, the 2 side stands look in most need of redevelopment perhaps.

I would just advise you don't penny pinch, and do a really good job, even if it means doing it in stages. Better to redevelop 1 stand to a very high level, than 2 cutting corners - something for you guys to decide, but it'll be interesting to see.

The away stand is absolutely dire and woeful - could you do that first please ??? :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You need to cut costs due to FFP. If, for arguments sake, we offered the most I don't doubt you'd sell to us.

We won't mind, but Barber and Bloom are businessmen, and by all accounts have a decent relationship with our owners.

Indeed - if the price is right we sell. But not for the derisory( insulting) figures coming out of Selhurst at present.

Palace are not the only PL team interested !!

I actually think you are right.

Whilst you may not get permission for all the alternatives, I reckon there is plenty of scope for redeveloping Selhurst, which I'm sure Parish and co are looking at.

Assuming you don't rotate the pitch, the 2 side stands look in most need of redevelopment perhaps.

I would just advise you don't penny pinch, and do a really good job, even if it means doing it in stages. Better to redevelop 1 stand to a very high level, than 2 cutting corners - something for you guys to decide, but it'll be interesting to see.

The away stand is absolutely dire and woeful - could you do that first please ??? :lolol:

That stand will be the last to be redeveloped as it's the only one that's always full - especially in the Prem. I should imagine they will be giving the bigger clubs 6k tickets (like they did with Saints) in an attempt to fill the place. Would be commercial suicide to have it out of commission in their only season in the Prem.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Palace are not the only PL team interested !!

P-lease! Palace could spend the next two decades in the top flight and never be considered a 'PL team' as you call them. Arsenal, Man Utd or Liverpool maybe, but Palace!
:amex:

We've never even been there but even we've got more right/status to call ourselves a 'PL team'!

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
P-lease! Palace could spend the next two decades in the top flight and never be considered a 'PL team' as you call them. Arsenal, Man Utd or Liverpool maybe, but Palace!
:amex:

We've never even been there but even we've got more right/status to call ourselves a 'PL team'!

Eh? How'd you work that one out? This I've gotta hear.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No. He is a Palace player now, £600,000. 3 year deal on £16,000 aweek but haven't a clue what they paid him for the joining on fee.

1st july is the date , you seem to know alot of palace facts ?

Banned
May 19, 2013
No. He is a Palace player now, £600,000. 3 year deal on £16,000 aweek but haven't a clue what they paid him for the joining on fee.

I was playing football in Atlantis with Dobbie last week against a team of Yetis, and he told me we paid £7.4trillion, and he's on £2billion a second.

Almost as much as we're paying Murray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here