Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt to Palace?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Absent in both play off games against us - another overated player, Championship at best
17 goals in 74 games at Championship level for us (good for a winger). Zaha 18 goals in 143 Championship games.

No comparison. Buckley>>>Zaha

Absent in both play off games against us - another overated player, Championship at best

I assume you didn't attend the Play off games when he created the one clear chance of the whole game at Selhurst by skipping past your left back and floating a pin point cross onto Hammonds head , and having a fierce shot beaten out by Speroni in the first half at the Amex. He does flatter to deceive at times but overall a better end result player than Man Uniteds Zahaha.

Of the last 5 teams to have made the PL after finishing 5th or 6th 4 (four) have been immediately relegated.

Palace WILL be relegated. They have reached the Prem 4 times in the past and been relegated immediately on all four occasions. They are the poorest of the 3 teams to have been promoted this season and have lost Zaha & Murray and their only other decent player Williams is injury prone and mentally weak.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Palace WILL be relegated. They have reached the Prem 4 times in the past and been relegated immediately on all four occasions. They are the poorest of the 3 teams to have been promoted this season and have lost Zaha & Murray and their only other decent player Williams is injury prone and mentally weak.

I think they'll finish above Hull.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

:clap::clap::clap:
Still hurts Major don't it !!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I assume you didn't attend the Play off games when he created the one clear chance of the whole game at Selhurst by skipping past your left back and floating a pin point cross onto Hammonds head , and having a fierce shot beaten out by Speroni in the first half at the Amex. He does flatter to deceive at times but overall a better end result player than Man Uniteds Zahaha.

Rumour is we passed up on Buckley for Wilfs replacement, and have turned to Phillips and Ince.
No disrespect to the lad, but he's championship level at best.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
well done to the lad. Did the player he's supposedly superior to contribute anything to the playoffs?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
image.jpg

Can anyone give me a hand with this?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Rumour is we passed up on Buckley for Wilfs replacement, and have turned to Phillips and Ince.
No disrespect to the lad, but he's championship level at best.

Why were premier league teams (soton and reading if I remember right) after him in january then? Passed up or couldn't afford or didn't want to join you or maybe your rumour was/is balls in the first place?

Feb 14, 2010
Players? Managers? Never bothers me when any of them leave. Its their job, and like me, I work for whoever will pay me most whether that is a small company / club or a big company / club. Its nothing personal. If he goes to a Palace or a Wigan because they will pay him more then fair enough.

Feb 14, 2010

Not so sure. Palace have reached the top flight shortly after insolvency. They therefore has no debt and all that premier league cash unlike their competitors who will have the cash, but large wage bills from previous season. They and their 12,000 / 14000 paying punters last year have, I'm afraid landed on their feet.

Players? Managers? Never bothers me when any of them leave. Its their job, and like me, I work for whoever will pay me most whether that is a small company / club or a big company / club. Its nothing personal. If he goes to a Palace or a Wigan because they will pay him more then fair enough.

This!

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012

Coming from the geek who said Palace will fail to make the playoffs.
We may go down but again we are playing in a whole different division to you boys again keep clutching at straws statto.
We own your arses

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
We may go down but again we are playing in a whole different division to you boys again keep clutching at straws statto.
We own your arses

This is true.

Good luck next season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have Palace put in a derisory bid (£2M+) to see if Liam or his agent are interested ? They did this with Adomah in the January transfer window but Adomah said he would only sign for a big club.

Last edited:

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Though I think it's pretty unlikely we'd go for him, how long does Bridcutt have left on his contract?

We own your arses

Don't forget the Vaseline big boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here