Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt to Palace?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
From one Brighton rock to another not a bad post
Most palace fan know large improvements in the squad and stadium are needed to have any chance in the premiership there was always going to be a bit of willy waggling after beating Brighton at the Amex again and win over Watford , that's football that why we love it , the money will transform palace for ever .
I'm shock over the meltdown at Brighton at the moment after a season which I feel you can be proud of 4th was a exalant Finnish things need to be sorted quick before damage is done to the new season

Is it not an unwritten rule of any type of forum, that when you start to quote yourself it is time to seek medication?

although you make a fair point.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
What, when they realise he ain't all that?

I'm sure that won't be the case.
They might farm him out to get some games, I'm sure there's a few clubs who would take him, even yourselves !

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
From one Brighton rock to another not a bad post
Most palace fan know large improvements in the squad and stadium are needed to have any chance in the premiership there was always going to be a bit of willy waggling after beating Brighton at the Amex again and win over Watford , that's football that why we love it , the money will transform palace for ever .
I'm shock over the meltdown at Brighton at the moment after a season which I feel you can be proud of 4th was a exalant Finnish things need to be sorted quick before damage is done to the new season

I am constantly shocked about the standard of written English in this fecking country :mad:

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
I'm over it, they are in the Prem next season, we aren't.
But I am a bit of a stickler for facts, and the fact is that the league table for the Championship 2012/13 shows Brighton in 4th and Palace in 5th, they do not suddenly jump to 3rd by winning the play offs.

No, we jump to the Premiership.

But if it makes you feel better to pretend the season ended after 46 games, go right ahead. I can fully understand why you'd want to block the next three from your memory :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Is this thread still going? and people accuse me of being obsessed with palace...........i take it liam has been sold then? 15 pages

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Is it not an unwritten rule of any type of forum, that when you start to quote yourself it is time to seek medication?

although you make a fair point.

Not gone mad yet there's 2 of us ones a Brighton fan with no gap in name and myself palace

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm sure that won't be the case.
They might farm him out to get some games, I'm sure there's a few clubs who would take him, even yourselves !
Depends if we've signed up a decent penalty taker by then, otherwise it'd be pointless.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Depends if we've signed up a decent penalty taker by then, otherwise it'd be pointless.

Despite your criticism (bravado) you and I both know that you would literally soil yourself with excitement if United loaned him to your lot for the coming season. Come on, honesty is the best policy Mackenzie, admit it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Despite your criticism (bravado) you and I both know that you would literally soil yourself with excitement if United loaned him to your lot for the coming season. Come on, honesty is the best policy Mackenzie, admit it.

Yes he would be great,like a lot,he falls over lightweight and would win us a record amount of fouls and penalties....

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Yes he would be great,like a lot,he falls over lightweight and would win us a record amount of fouls and penalties....

Oh look, another one not being brave enough to air their honest views and instead just joining in with the usual anti Palace propaganda :yawn:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Haven't you got a decent penalty taker ?
What about Vicente ? Nope he's gone.
Spanish Dave ? Urrrr
Bridge ? gone
Bridcutt ?
Maybe you're right.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I'm prepared to admit I'd be massively excited if Zaha was lined to us. He's an exciting player, and you lot would whine like little bitches.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Haven't you got a decent penalty taker ?
What about Vicente ? Nope he's gone.
Spanish Dave ? Urrrr
Bridge ? gone
Bridcutt ?
Maybe you're right.

Remember a chap called Ulloa? He has a habit of scoring goals... And takes penalties...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Oh look, another one not being brave enough to air their honest views and instead just joining in with the usual anti Palace propaganda :yawn:

Honesty is always my best policy

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He'd be a reasonable back up for Buckley.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I'm prepared to admit I'd be massively excited if Zaha was lined to us. He's an exciting player, and you lot would whine like little bitches.

Exactly. And I'm man enough to admit that Bridcutt would be a bloody brilliant signing if we got him, he's a class act. Some people are so blinded by rivalry it's ridiculous.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Exactly. And I'm man enough to admit that Bridcutt would be a bloody brilliant signing if we got him, he's a class act. Some people are so blinded by rivalry it's ridiculous.

Not at all,i hate you all,i hate the fact that palace beat us,i hate the fact that your shit club has been better than us for years,i hate the fact that so many of your supporters have infested sussex,but then it is because they moved down here,i hate the fact that you are a division above us again,i hate you i hate every body,i hate me,because of this i am going to have a drink,but i am honored to have palace as rivals,i think we are a good match and you have stuck by us because you know we are right for you,but you are breathing a collective sigh of relief for you know that if and when we take off,we will be your true equal,it will happen and then all this nonsense can stop for we will be better than you..the end

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Of course we would like Winifred on loan as LuaLua and Buckley keep doing their hamstrings , even with the Palace fans saying we're only clapping him because he is a Manchester United player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here