Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt to Palace?

Golfboy

Nov 15, 2012
Alternatively, they are both good footballers, with the latter successfully captaining his side to promotion, vanquishing the former's side and picking up two fewer yellow cards in the process.

Source? I don't believe that for one moment. That Jedinak is an animal.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Yep we're shit, but you're shitter, and spineless. We'll take the £65m and £59m parachute money. And £20m sundries.

You can have the 25,000 clackers and fans that f@ck off early coz the trains might be a little tardy. Same old BHA comedy club.

Normally you're a pretty sensible poster (who went missing after we stuffed you in March only to reappear after you got promoted) but just wondering what you'll make of your new fans. After all you had 13,000 STHs last year, next year probably double that. Will they all be plastics?

Oh, and IMO you won't go down, you'll win enough home games to stay up.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Normally you're a pretty sensible poster (who went missing after we stuffed you in March only to reappear after you got promoted) but just wondering what you'll make of your new fans. After all you had 13,000 STHs last year, next year probably double that. Will they all be plastics?

To be honest I'm on record as saying I don't care for the plastic fans tag, fans is fans. Going up is like getting a new stadium, you attract more fans. I'll call them affiliates.

And we will go down.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

I'm going large on Palace going back down with the lowest points tally ever. Their squad isnt even as good as those that got relegated from the PL. They need almost an entire new team. They went 10 matches without winning and fell over into the playoffs with 1 player and a bit of luck getting them promoted. Since then that 1 player has left. They need to get spending their 60mil that they'll get for finishing in last place. But 3 million for bridders just isnt gonna happen. Palace need some 10mil mercenary players to have any chance. I can't see a Delaney deepcross hoofball to the back post for Muzza to work 20 times in the Premier League like it did in the champ. 8 or 9 For Bridders and then may be it can happen.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I would lose all hope in football and possibly cry if this happened, especially for A pathetic 3mil!! One of the top 3 players in the Championship last season...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's easy to find out the number of yellow cards any player in any league accumulated last season. Probably more difficult to substantiate your claim I would imagine.

I observed the thuggery with my own eyes unlike the referees. He broke Orlandi's ribs back in December, elbowed Kuszczak & Barnes in the head.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
would have to be much more than £3million...

I'm not so sure . I heard about this at the beer festival and alough I was a bit pished I think It was around the £3 m mark . What I've seen of him id take a chance on him , he'd be good back up for Jedi .

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'm not so sure . I heard about this at the beer festival and alough I was a bit pished I think It was around the £3 m mark . What I've seen of him id take a chance on him , he'd be good back up for Jedi .

ohh You're not so sure.. ohh hmmm

BHAFC would not let him go for anything under an immediate 5million plus add ons.
I am very sure.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm going large on Palace going back down with the lowest points tally ever. Their squad isnt even as good as those that got relegated from the PL. They need almost an entire new team. They went 10 matches without winning and fell over into the playoffs with 1 player and a bit of luck getting them promoted. Since then that 1 player has left. They need to get spending their 60mil that they'll get for finishing in last place. But 3 million for bridders just isnt gonna happen. Palace need some 10mil mercenary players to have any chance. I can't see a Delaney deepcross hoofball to the back post for Muzza to work 20 times in the Premier League like it did in the champ. 8 or 9 For Bridders and then may be it can happen.
And relax :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

One of ur fellow trolls with no life already made that poor joke on this thread...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
ohh You're not so sure.. ohh hmmm

BHAFC would not let him go for anything under an immediate 5million plus add ons.
I am very sure.
As I said only rumours ATM so don't get too worked up .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can't see it myself. He'd be back in the Championship the following season, what would be the point?

A team like Fulham or Villa would be a better bet.

But more likely to be Norwich if anything.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Jordan Rhodes 8 million, Zaha 15 million Bridcutt 3 million

Doesn't quite seem to work does it?

I dont care who buys him if they pay 8 million. If they don't.... **** OFF!

Madness......

Figure being banded around for a defensive midfielder......comical

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Double post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here