Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Where do you find Bovril queue on a caravan park site? Incidentally we were held up in the traffic after that crash in the A303 yesterday we moved 1/10th mile in 2 hours then the police decided to close the road and turned everybody around.

Blame it on either Jeremy Corbyn or undemocratic remoaners, every thing else is blamed on them.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
It was quite warm and comfortable but not sure that I will do it again. It was one of The Sun £9 deals, which in itself is a take on as you are bound to pay for other things like electric gas etc and the total cost for 3 rose to £93 but still cheap for 4 nights. The downside was we booked 2 nights at a pub in Shepton Mallett for Friday and Saturday nights, to break the journey home, but on arrival we found the pub shut with a notice on the door saying it had been repossessed by the landlords (probably Enterprise) so had to find alternative accommodation, which really p....d off my wife.

I would never have guessed that you read The Sun.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
2BB71499-EC97-42AD-A02B-4D47EB2F81DD.jpeg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Rudd-er less

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It was quite warm and comfortable but not sure that I will do it again. It was one of The Sun £9 deals, which in itself is a take on as you are bound to pay for other things like electric gas etc and the total cost for 3 rose to £93 but still cheap for 4 nights. The downside was we booked 2 nights at a pub in Shepton Mallett for Friday and Saturday nights, to break the journey home, but on arrival we found the pub shut with a notice on the door saying it had been repossessed by the landlords (probably Enterprise) so had to find alternative accommodation, which really p....d off my wife.

Two nights to break the journey home?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was once asked if I'd been on an acid trip.

Yes, for the last three years..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Rudd's not even one of the staunch Remainers, very much a middle of the road Tory.

The Tories are now The Brexit Party - there's a cigarette paper's gap between the two parties, and no point them delaying their merger. Farage might as well be in charge of these binners.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Why is it you feel I am a WUM?

Because I differ in my political views to you?

The issue here is most remainers in this thread, have an arrogance and that is ironic when they attack JRM and Boris for the same thing.

The 2nd referendum remainers, are splitting and destroying relationship all of the country because they can not accept what the people voted for.
Please do not underestimate the way you are spreading anger, I have said it before, blood will be shed it is inevitable unless Brexit happens on October the 31st and anyone who can not see what they are doing is stuck in a bubble, unfortunately, Scotland, London and Brighton are all engulfed in this bubble, try popping it and opening both eyes and then you will see the country as a whole.

TOUGH titties you will not bully and outshout my opinions or any other leavers, you just want to do what you do best and try to STOP DEMOCRACY at every turn.

Completely agree Mouldy.

What I can't stand about this thread, is Remainers trying every argument in the book to get their way, quoting this 'fact' and that 'fact'. The Referendum was only advisory, we didn't vote for this, etc, etc. Then they start calling us names, and challenging our intelligence. I'm cleverer than you, I know more than you, you must be thick to have voted Leave, etc. etc. One particular poster is fond of using the term 'moron'. What a lovely chap, and no doubt not as brave without the protection of the Internet.

I have personal reasons for wanting to leave the EU. I have friends who feel the same way. Lack of good school places available to British nationals, trades people with families to feed being constantly undercut by EU workers, people on NHS waiting lists for months because of health tourism.

If we do leave the EU, I'm going to be very happy. If we don't, for me, democracy has died.

(By the way Remainers, don't bother wasting your time spending hours replying to this. Don't use your clever words, 'funny' putdowns and 'facts'. Don't pat each other on the back for the smartest way you can attack someone who has a different opinion to you. I'm not reading another post on this thread).

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Rudd's not even one of the staunch Remainers, very much a middle of the road Tory.

The Tories are now The Brexit Party - there's a cigarette paper's gap between the two parties, and no point them delaying their merger. Farage might as well be in charge of these binners.

They are doing in power what they did in opposition, lurch to the right. It was a mistake then and it is a mistake now.

It's what most sensible people expected all along, leaving the EU was simply a mechanism for the far right of the Tory party to take them into a different place.

In parallel trying to con the general public with a spending spree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here