Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Right...come on now, Vay knights,Vay knights [emoji1695][emoji1695]
Let’s stop all this silliness,name calling and general buffoonery.
There was a vote in 2016, some voted remain, some voted leave, it has all got very spiteful over the last 18 months, Amex withdrawal symptoms I think, we all undoubtedly love the Albion, we all have our own, individual thoughts on politics and such like, let’s respect each other’s opinions and move on eh?
As a show of goodwill and an olive branch of friendship, I shall be lifting my Blocking of Watford, Orange, Randy and Lever. Come on now gents....
UP THE ALBION.[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your superficial offer of faux-friendship butters no parsnips with me. In your eyes, it may make you look like the bigger man, but in mine you remain a pretty unlikable, intolerant, trolling bigot with a penchant for making unacceptable 'jokes', for which you've been banned at least once, and escaped by the skin of you teeth, recently.
Yes, the Albion IS one thing we all have in common, but that has little to do with the Brexit thread, as has 99.9% of your posts.
Nothing worse than someone offering blatantly false platitudes, I'm afraid.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Your superficial offer of faux-friendship butters no parsnips with me. In your eyes, it may make you look like the bigger man, but in mine you remain a pretty unlikable, intolerant, trolling bigot with a penchant for making unacceptable 'jokes', for which you've been banned at least once, and escaped by the skin of you teeth, recently.
Yes, the Albion IS one thing we all have in common, but that has little to do with the Brexit thread, as has 99.9% of your posts.
Nothing worse than someone offering blatantly false platitudes, I'm afraid.

Fare enough, the offer of an olive branch still stands. We all have different opinions.
UP THE ALBION [emoji1303]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Right...come on now, Vay knights,Vay knights [emoji1695][emoji1695]
Let’s stop all this silliness,name calling and general buffoonery.
There was a vote in 2016, some voted remain, some voted leave, it has all got very spiteful over the last 18 months, Amex withdrawal symptoms I think, we all undoubtedly love the Albion, we all have our own, individual thoughts on politics and such like, let’s respect each other’s opinions and move on eh?
As a show of goodwill and an olive branch of friendship, I shall be lifting my Blocking of Watford, Orange, Randy and Lever. Come on now gents....
UP THE ALBION.[emoji1303]

Have you found yourself a Russian bride or something?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Brexit good news for exports !!!!!!!! Irish exports that is :facepalm: Additionally it seems that NI-Eire border trade is growing, that's going to encourage the Nationalists and the pressure for re-unification.

Exports from Ireland to Great Britain soar in post-Brexit trade imbalance
Republic and other EU exporters benefit from the UK’s phased 12-month transition for border checks

In a sign of post-Brexit imbalances in trade, the Irish Central Statistics Office (CSO) said goods exports to Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) rose by 20% to €6.7bn (£5.7bn) in the first six months of 2021, an increase of more than €1.1bn compared with the same period in 2020.

However, imports from Great Britain fell by more than €2.5bn, or 32%, to stand at €5.3bn in the same period

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/aug/17/exports-from-ireland-to-great-britain-soar-in-post-brexit-trade-imbalance

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Brexit good news for exports !!!!!!!! Irish exports that is :facepalm: Additionally it seems that NI-Eire border trade is growing, that's going to encourage the Nationalists and the pressure for re-unification.

Republic and other EU exporters benefit from the UK’s phased 12-month transition for border checks

In a sign of post-Brexit imbalances in trade, the Irish Central Statistics Office (CSO) said goods exports to Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) rose by 20% to €6.7bn (£5.7bn) in the first six months of 2021, an increase of more than €1.1bn compared with the same period in 2020.

However, imports from Great Britain fell by more than €2.5bn, or 32%, to stand at €5.3bn in the same period

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/aug/17/exports-from-ireland-to-great-britain-soar-in-post-brexit-trade-imbalance

What a shitfest, you couldn’t make it up

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
[tweet]1427738158041608198[/tweet]
borisgetdone.gif

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

The lucky Northern Irish are fortunate enough to still be in the EEA.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

It makes you wonder why the Irish were so worried about Brexit: they've done very nicely out of it, thank you very much. But of course this is Brexit as the zero-sum game that some anticipated - it's not just that the Irish have done well, it's that the UK has done badly.

I wonder if any of our resident Brexiteers can put a positive spin on this? Good luck with this.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
5 years ago Turkeys voted for Christmas, fast forward to today and there's not enough Turkeys for Christmas. This stuff writes itself :facepalm:

[tweet]1428386481844916231[/tweet]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
5 years ago Turkeys voted for Christmas, fast forward to today and there's not enough Turkeys for Christmas. This stuff writes itself :facepalm:

[tweet]1428386481844916231[/tweet]
No doubt someone will be along to say that they never eat Turkey so it's not a problem. They voted Leave so others could go without Turkey too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here