Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Harold, the wonderfull thing about online discussion forums is you can partake in many topics / (or conversations) simultaniously.

Surprised you think anyone on here takes anything seriously :glare:

blah blah blah blah .....bler bler blar bler , what's the point in communicating if no one is taking it seriously ....you fakirn plank....:):)

and i wasn't even talking at you ... twatt.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Global Britain seems to be sliding back to its glory days of Workhouses and slavery..... Who would have thought it ?

" Prisoners to plug worker shortage in meat industry "

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-58303679

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Randy don’t call 999

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Let’s get a hat trick, McDonald’s????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

[tweet]1430048496632180762[/tweet]
borisgetdone.gif

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The gift that just keeps on giving, post after post, day after day, ban after ban :dunce:

[tweet]1427738158041608198[/tweet]
View attachment 139555

Nando’s [emoji23][emoji23]

Youl be moaning about KFC next [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji3060]

[tweet]1425941313082560518[/tweet]
Randy don’t call 999

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Let’s get a hat trick, McDonald’s????

[tweet]1430048496632180762[/tweet]
View attachment 139716

Even [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] has accepted that [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] is beyond satire and hasn't bothered to set up a spoof account :facepalm:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The gift that just keeps on giving, post after post, day after day, ban after ban :dunce:

Even [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] has accepted that [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] is beyond satire and hasn't bothered to set up a spoof account :facepalm:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Incredible, to think that only this morning you were posting this advice to your compadre’s

8309f8d2a1b71773e5e71bbd7d053c45.jpg

Yet still you keep on listening, in fact you’re going back in time to listen, I fear it is you who is Dunce sir [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Off you go and grass me to your friend [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I really hope that I'm still here in 40 years time, log on to NSC and see you and your chums still moaning and bleating about leaving the EU.

We've left. :shrug:

We have indeed. Well done.

Now please outline the benefits... better in 40 years time is a bit of a cop out isn't it? Apparently we can neither judge nor benefit till 2061... brilliant politicking! It amazes me that anyone can be so coerced as to accept that and isn't pushing to making things better in the short and medium term

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGfxMU0XEOI

PS Thanks for your endorsement of my comments. It would be great if you followed that up by actually watching the videos and learning from the many people who are adversely affected by Brexit....

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
We have indeed. Well done.

Now please outline the benefits... better in 40 years time is a bit of a cop out isn't it? Apparently we can neither judge nor benefit till 2061... brilliant politicking! It amazes me that anyone can be so coerced as to accept that and isn't pushing to making things better in the short and medium term

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGfxMU0XEOI

PS Thanks for your endorsement of my comments. It would be great if you followed that up by actually watching the videos and learning from the many people who are adversely affected by Brexit....
You need a bit of counselling Mr Lever or a bit i of group therapy maybe it will help you move on with your life
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I really hope that I'm still here in 40 years time, log on to NSC and see you and your chums still moaning and bleating about leaving the EU.

We have indeed, and with these new found 'opportunities' of hundreds of thousands of minimum wage jobs across catering, logistics, fruit and veg picking, food preparation etc etc you, Pretty Pink fairy, JCFG and CR really have no excuses left for spending all day on here.

I'm sure that by combining your intellects, you could manage to wrap a chipolata in bacon :wink:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We have indeed, and with these new found 'opportunities' of hundreds of thousands of minimum wage jobs across catering, logistics, fruit and veg picking, food preparation etc etc you, Pretty Pink fairy, JCFG and CR really have no excuses left for spending all day on here.

I'm sure that by combining your intellects, you could manage to wrap a chipolata in bacon :wink:

Thanks for that.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020

no one is saying anything about leaving the EU, why gave you that impression?

The 2016 referendum and Brexit are 2 entirely different subjects

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I gather that there is a shortage of HGV drivers due to Brexit, with foreign HGV drivers not classed as essential workers unlike, for example, ballet dancers (apparently, according to the CEO of 'Iceland' on the radio this morning). Apparently the shelves of 'Iceland' are emptying and the pipeline of fizzy drinks is dry (among other produce).

Fortunately I eat only fresh local produce so this won't affect me. In fact, Brexit hasn't affected me in any way.

I hope that those who were desperate for Brexit owing to the severe disarvantages they face are now living the life of their heart's desire. :thumbsup:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I gather that there is a shortage of HGV drivers due to Brexit, with foreign HGV drivers not classed as essential workers unlike, for example, ballet dancers (apparently, according to the CEO of 'Iceland' on the radio this morning). Apparently the shelves of 'Iceland' are emptying and the pipeline of fizzy drinks is dry (among other produce).

Fortunately I eat only fresh local produce so this won't affect me. In fact, Brexit hasn't affected me in any way.

I hope that those who were desperate for Brexit owing to the severe disarvantages they face are now living the life of their heart's desire. :thumbsup:

Oh H..

https://twitter.com/pendeenb/status/1430306651014369281?s=21

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020

I think it's exactly what they voted for, just a shame they cannot explain, describe or provide any examples of the benefits or advantages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here