[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Warning to anyone who wants to slip a reply to Birth of Oranges post above Das’s, it’s a collaborated attempt to garner a typical response resulting in a ban, do not reply you’ve been warned!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's fine, just phrase any insult as a question or play the 'this (pick any gratuitous insult) may get me a ban but ... ' card and you can post what you want :thumbsup:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I see that those people who took an enforced holiday from NSC didn't use the time to do something useful, such as getting a job.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Stopped blaming the mods for your ban, yet? :)

Blimey they're all getting themselves banned this month, victims....

A bad week for the Sun....

PROJECT FEAR
Capture2.PNG

PROJECT REALITY
Capture3.PNG

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Yet you were one of the gloomsters that said it was going to go all Pete tong ,yeah yeah good news is bad news recession emergency budgets queues at Dover LMFAO !
Regards
DF

Proof yet again that timing is key in comedy :dunce:

Operation Brock powers to manage post-Brexit lorry tailbacks in Kent to be made permanent

Temporary powers designed to help alleviate congestion caused by post-Brexit lorry tailbacks in Kent – codenamed Operation Brock – are to be made permanent, it has emerged.Under measures designed to ease congestion from traffic heading towards the port of Dover, steel barriers, roadside parking areas and a contraflow system were unveiled in 2019 with the intention of minimising the impact on people travelling within Kent ahead of a threatened no-deal Brexit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/operation-brock-brexit-m20-kent-b1900364.html

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yet you were one of the gloomsters that said it was going to go all Pete tong ,yeah yeah good news is bad news recession emergency budgets queues at Dover LMFAO !
Regards
DF

We don't do emergency budgets anyone, just print ££££

Remember proper checks on imports animals products start 1st October, what could possibly go wrong?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Must be the Leave.uk Arron Banks thing, Putin loves Brexit weaker Britain, weaker Europe. Win Win

aaha, yeah, that makes sense

oh, apart from bagashite is an ultra patriot............

i can't make head nor tail of it, navy boys know their flags :moo:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Right...come on now, Vay knights,Vay knights [emoji1695][emoji1695]
Let’s stop all this silliness,name calling and general buffoonery.
There was a vote in 2016, some voted remain, some voted leave, it has all got very spiteful over the last 18 months, Amex withdrawal symptoms I think, we all undoubtedly love the Albion, we all have our own, individual thoughts on politics and such like, let’s respect each other’s opinions and move on eh?
As a show of goodwill and an olive branch of friendship, I shall be lifting my Blocking of Watford, Orange, Randy and Lever. Come on now gents....
UP THE ALBION.[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Right...come on now, Vay knights,Vay knights [emoji1695][emoji1695]
Let’s stop all this silliness,name calling and general buffoonery.
There was a vote in 2016, some voted remain, some voted leave, it has all got very spiteful over the last 18 months, Amex withdrawal symptoms I think, we all undoubtedly love the Albion, we all have our own, individual thoughts on politics and such like, let’s respect each other’s opinions and move on eh?
As a show of goodwill and an olive branch of friendship, I shall be lifting my Blocking of Watford, Orange, Randy and Lever. Come on now gents....
UP THE ALBION.[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here here [emoji122]Goodwill to all citizens of Earth [emoji288]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports