Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
borisgetdone.gifempty-shelves-john-travolta.gif

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Ppf is banned at the moment, PPF is a spoof account, several NSCers have access to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

presumably, the scamp got banned for racism again; he's a little tinker, isn't he? :rolleyes:

i suppose you really miss him, do you? brother from another mother type thing :down:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
[tweet]1425395692651139078[/tweet]

The Olympics have obviously offered some kind of distraction from your usual unhealthy anti-UK obsession over recent weeks ... may I ask, are you on some type of register?

perv corner. The artistic swimming was crotch heaven :) deserved win for the Russian team

perv corner: artistic swimming, shit just got real...:eek:

perv corner. The Chinese trampoliners outfits :bounce: some nice slo mos

Perv corner.

Got up early for the diving, some of the swimsuits leave little to the imagination. Unfortunately have to wait till next friday for the beach volleyball

Oh - Sam Quek - I would do some terrible things to her....

anyone watching the 20km mincing?

:eek::nono::sick:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The Olympics have obviously offered some kind of distraction from your usual unhealthy anti-UK obsession over recent weeks ... may I ask, are you on some type of register?
:nono::sick:

Maybe the week you have had off of NSC has given you time to come up with a good Unionist alternative to that Northern Ireland Protocol you campaigned for, voted for, and then realised it was totally unimplementable and would actually stitch up you and your fellow Unionists completely :facepalm:

But. somehow I suspect not. If I were a betting man I would bet that you'll run away again rather than answer :dunce:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Maybe the week you have had off of NSC has given you time to come up with a good Unionist alternative to that Northern Ireland Protocol you campaigned for, voted for, and then realised it was totally unimplementable and would actually stitch up you and your fellow Unionists completely :facepalm:

But. somehow I suspect not. If I were a betting man I would bet that you'll run away again rather than answer :dunce:
Oh, we all know you never put your money where your mouth is petal .... [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Oh, we all know you never put your money where your mouth is petal .... [emoji6]

And we all know you never answer a simple question about the Brexit you claimed you wanted. It's very simple, what is your unionist alternative to the Northern Ireland Protocol ?

I wonder if you and your friends can avoid another ban now that [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION] has explained the rules in very simple terms :dunce:

:bigwave:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
And we all know you never answer a simple question about the Brexit you claimed you wanted. It's very simple, what is your unionist alternative to the Northern Ireland Protocol ?

I wonder if you and your friends can avoid another ban now that [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION] has explained the rules in very simple terms :dunce:

:bigwave:
As we know, the moderating rules on NSC are applied depending on which side of an argument you are on and who you know on the moderating team rather than breaking any specific rules ... therefore way beyond my control.

Good to see my long awaited return has "triggered" so many responses though [emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here