Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Everybody knew exactly what they were voting for, including all the intelligent informed leave voters on this thread, so stop bitching.

to be fair i dont think anyone was voting for a pandemic.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Negative attitudes towards us leaving the EU have been clear for some time. I was simply pointing that out.

But on 23 June 2016 the Leave vote was greater than the Remain one. I pointed that out too.

(Given that noting poll findings is apparently the preserve of undemocratic loons I am surprised that you cite a long ago anti-membership poll. Double standards I suppose. Still, as you've raised it, can you tell us when the poll was please?)

March 1979 60% said they would vote to leave 32% stick with the 1975 referendum result. A year later the gap was even wider 65% to 26% .... just think how excitable you and a few others on this thread would get if you had poll leads like that for wanting to rejoin!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

We have had the pandemic for almost a year now and could have extended the transition period but Boris and the NF think it's best to do it now

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
But Brexit now is still a great idea.....

[tweet]1340775172370911233[/tweet]

We have had the pandemic for almost a year now and could have extended the transition period but Boris and the NF think it's best to do it now

Jesus wept, The National front?

Didnt think it was possible but congratulations on stealing the village idiot crown from plooks

:dunce:

£10 says you will post a picture sometime trying to link national front policy to tory policy because some cretinous prick on twitter or facebook posted a picture and told you to believe they are the same policies.......and you are too stupid to understand or even check that they are not the same.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sometimes it's the simplest of statement that really hits home :lol:

[tweet]1340728103765749761[/tweet]

Jan 30, 2008
[QUO4TE=Randy McNob;9644177]But Brexit now is still a great idea....

[tweet]1340775172370911233[/tweet][/QUOTE]

This is Ground control to Major Tom it's not an idea it's a fact :dunce:
Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
May as well check Manston airfield is up to the job, just BETA testing

UK biz ready for trade sanctions?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The level of complete and utter idiocy being demonstrated by Johnson, his Government and their supporters has even surpassed my expectations.

And, let's face it, that was a pretty low bar to duck under. Still they knew what they wanted and what they voted for (at referendum, leadership contest and GE), and now that's what they've got.

But it doesn't matter what happens, all that matters is they are winners :shootself

(Even the one that spends every waking hour of every day on NSC under their various guises - definitely a winner :wink:)

Probably back to thumbs up and funny one liners now he's recovered from his weekend rant as [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] :yawn:

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The level of complete and utter idiocy being demonstrated by Johnson, his Government and their supporters has even surpassed my expectations.

And, let's face it, that was a pretty low bar to duck under. Still they knew what they wanted and what they voted for (at referendum, leadership contest and GE), and now that's what they've got.

Above all else, they are winners :shootself

(Even the one that spends every waking hour of every day on NSC under their various guises - definitely a winner :wink:)

200.gif

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

No but when you vote you should always consider the worst possible outcomes, when people elected Boris Johnson they were pledging that he was the right man for the job through thick and thin, not up to the point where Brexit happened when they'd get another go.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Traders voting with their feet

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 59

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Jesus wept, The National front?

Didnt think it was possible but congratulations on stealing the village idiot crown from plooks

:dunce:

£10 says you will post a picture sometime trying to link national front policy to tory policy because some cretinous prick on twitter or facebook posted a picture and told you to believe they are the same policies.......and you are too stupid to understand or even check that they are not the same.

well, whatever, dissapointed you had to resort to insults

gunboats in the channel tantalise only certain people

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
The Tory ultra loons & ERG mob are a barking batshit bunch at the best of times. Dear old Redwood is surely clinically gone? Fruit & veg farming in relation to the British climate clearly isn't his area of expertise. Or it's a parody account?

The main Farage Garage at Sevington has flooded and not expected to be open until late February at the earliest. Given its state of prone to flooding it could be converted to a rice paddy in order to help feed the nation I guess?

redwood.tweet.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here