Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Its reassuring that any fish coming the other way will be waved through as well (together with everything else)

We're about to discover though that the WTO has rules just like the EU, welcome to the brave new world of most favoured nation

Its not the most democratic of organisations either, just for seat you us. Forget your elected MEP's...

we only consume 25% of the fish in British waters, once the EU slap a tariff on (virtually all is exported to the EU) there'll be mountains of it sitting unsold

Maybe we can build a wall of fish to stop the immigrants?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Another master stoke from Project Shoot Yourself in the Foot. Checks at Dover for goods outward (i.e. those valuable exports): only lorries containing fresh fish and live chicks will be allowed to take the quick route. All other perishable foodstuffs will have to queue. This is Operation Brock, designed last year to facilitate cross channel trade in the exceptional circumstances of a no deal Brexit. This is now the default policy.

UK farmers - a good number of whom were Brexit fans - now fear that food will be left to rot at ports. But this is OK because the world has too much food and the UK has too many exports and farmers aren't4 going to struggle at all after Brexit and everything will be world class and incredible.

Oven ready, frictionless trade.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I’m semi excited to see the fall out when the French open the flood gates and start to wave immigrants Through.

It's OK, Priti thinks our diminished navy should concentrate on shouting at people in rubber boats and not protecting British shipping and sea routes. Not quite sure she understands Maritime law, or if any in this cluster**** of a government understand much about anything tbh

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
we only consume 25% of the fish in British waters, once the EU slap a tariff on (virtually all is exported to the EU) there'll be mountains of it sitting unsold

Maybe we can build a wall of fish to stop the immigrants?

No tariffs, we gonna have exactly the same deal...

Capture.JPG

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I’m semi excited to see the fall out when the French open the flood gates and start to wave immigrants Through.

Can't wait till January when the EU rules end, no more sending migrants back to France. Of course none these migrants are from the EU, if we are global Britain surely they must be welcomed. We'll soon be doing an FTA with Eritrea...

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
They blame the French but if people on our shores suddenly got into a boat and started sailing to France would we chase after them and bring them back? Of course not, neither would the French

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
They blame the French but if people on our shores suddenly got into a boat and started sailing to France would we chase after them and bring them back? Of course not, neither would the French

Just remember, when push comes to shove, we hold all the cards...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
It's OK, Priti thinks our diminished navy should concentrate on shouting at people in rubber boats and not protecting British shipping and sea routes. Not quite sure she understands Maritime law, or if any in this cluster**** of a government understand much about anything tbh

It’s quite funny watching the right turn on her as well.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Maybe you could nip down to Kent and give them a helping hand as they come ashore :wanker:
Regards
DF

Remainers haven't done anything to encourage or increase the number of illegal immigrants attempting the crossing. It was you, and those as stupid as you, that voted for this you moron. But you keep saying that you knew exactly what you were voting for :shootself

How's that letter to your MP coming along, I'm sure that will change everything.

124-1245901_black-scribble-png-transparent-background-scribbles-black-scribble.png

It's fairily obvious from it that you're angry, but I'm not sure they'd be able to work out why. Maybe a little proof reading :lolol:

Tick tock

Last edited:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I apologise for posting a link to this shit rag, but the contents was very funny.

Pessimistic remainer farmers have been silenced by an expert who has said Brexit will reap benefits for farmers. All that needs to happen is to have tarrif free trade with the EU, the main market for UK farmers, and immigration to make sure the produce can be harvested.

"We need a future agricultural support system that supports farmers and helps them become more productive." :ffsparr:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...est-trade-deal-update-latest-UK-future-policy

Last edited:

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Awkward. I hear the sound of umpteen million gammon heads exploding in unison. This would tie in with what Patel was waffling about on her Twitter earlier; "facing serious legislative, legal and operational barriers."

It does make you wonder if the boys from Eritrea and South Sudan are more clued up on the law than Patel and the rest of her mob? Probably.

tannock.tweet.jpg

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
:lolol:
Regards
DF

I genuinely wonder why you bother replying to posts (and I use 'reply' in a very loose way), unless it's to please your three or four 'fans' you bang on about.
You come across as the archetypal village idiot, with no grasp of anything of importance, and just laugh/grin inanely....a true simpleton.
It's actually quite shocking that I know 12 year olds who have a better understanding of Brexit (and life in general) than you do.
Still, it obviously makes you happy to post sheer drivel and I guess it keeps you off the streets.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
birthofanorange;9451852[B said:
]I genuinely wonder why you bother replying to posts[/B] (and I use 'reply' in a very loose way), unless it's to please your three or four 'fans' you bang on about.
You come across as the archetypal village idiot, with no grasp of anything of importance, and just laugh/grin inanely....a true simpleton.
It's actually quite shocking that I know 12 year olds who have a better understanding of Brexit (and life in general) than you do.
Still, it obviously makes you happy to post sheer drivel and I guess it keeps you off the streets.

I genuinely wonder why so many continually reply to/complain about Ppf posts and obsess about him ... it's almost like some people who probably have self-esteem issues, leading very empty lives need something entirely inconsequential to rail against. He obviously luvs the attention why continually feed him?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I genuinely wonder why so many continually reply to/complain about Ppf posts and obsess about him ... it's almost like some people who probably have self-esteem issues, leading very empty lives need something entirely inconsequential to rail against. He obviously luvs the attention why continually feed him?

Almost on cue - Fanboy #1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here