Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I wouldn't know .. my account name is a homage to a true BHA legend (which any true BHA supporter should know :p )

So did you know that you that when you voted to leave the EU, you were voting for a border in the Irish sea? Because I have been told a few times that you knew EXACTLY what you were voting for

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So did you know that you were leaving voting for a border in the Irish sea when you voted for Brexit? Because I have been told a few times that you knew EXACTLY what you were voting for

So did you know that you were voting for mutualising debt across the EU when you voted to remain in 2016 and the myriad of other changes in the coming years through numerous treaties and regulation changes that you have no real democratic chance of changing?

Can you quote .. let's say only three posters on NSC who claimed they knew EXACTLY what they were voting for beyond leaving the EU which is factually correct?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So did you know that you were voting for mutualising debt across the EU when you voted to remain in 2016 and the myriad of other changes in the coming years through numerous treaties and regulation changes that you have no real democratic chance of changing?

Can you quote .. let's say only three posters on NSC who claimed they knew EXACTLY what they were voting for beyond leaving the EU which is factually correct?

Obviously you're a little bit angry, I'm just stunned you've turned up on the Brexit thread after hiding for all these months.

To tell the truth, I'm a bit pissed at the moment, as a result having a social life, but if I can be arsed, tomorrow if I have nothing better to do, I'll quote a few of your posts and you can tell us how this was what you expected from Brexit all along :thumbsup:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Obviously you're a little bit angry, I'm just stunned you've turned up on the Brexit thread after all these months.

To tell the truth, I'm a bit pissed at the moment, as a result having a social life, but if I can be arsed, tomorrow when I get I have nothing better to do, I'll quote a few of your posts and you can tell us how this was what you expected all along :thumbsup:

Angry moi? Stunned = oh I can't provide an adequate response but I have a deep obsession with someone who keeps owning my sorry ass :wink:

Tell the truth = About to lie ... Having a social life = I have no current social life which is why I am posting on NSC asking questions Saturday night.

Don't bother .. When you post at some later date you will lie or totally misrepresent some posts ... same old same old. :thumbsup: :p

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
As they're just a pair of unpleasant like-minded knuckle-draggers, I've now got both JC Footy numbnuts and Pretty pink dumbf*** on ignore together. Are they still just both banging on about Vote Leave, Jews and immigrants again and giving each other thumbs ups to each others posts on this thread still?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
As they're just a pair of unpleasant like-minded knuckle-draggers, I've now got both JC Footy numbnuts and Pretty pink dumbf*** on ignore together. Are they still just both banging on about Vote Leave, Jews and immigrants again and giving each other thumbs ups to each others posts on this thread still?
Hope it goes well at your next AA meeting/ therapist appointment. Stay safe.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
As they're just a pair of w like-minded knuckle-draggers, I've now got both JC Footy numbnuts and Pretty pink dumbf*** on ignore together. Are they still just both banging on about Vote Leave, Jews and immigrants again and giving each other thumbs ups to each others posts on this thread still?
Sweet dreams and don't have nightmares
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
I genuinely wonder why so many continually reply to/complain about Ppf posts and obsess about him ... it's almost like some people who probably have self-esteem issues, leading very empty lives need something entirely inconsequential to rail against. He obviously luvs the attention why continually feed him?

Never underestimate the underestimated JCFG,my powers go before me , all my fans love me :hilton:
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Angry moi? Stunned = oh I can't provide an adequate response but I have a deep obsession with someone who keeps owning my sorry ass :wink:

Tell the truth = About to lie ... Having a social life = I have no current social life which is why I am posting on NSC asking questions Saturday night.

Don't bother .. When you post at some later date you will lie or totally misrepresent some posts ... same old same old. :thumbsup: :p

On how to solve the NI/Ireland issue without a border in the Irish Sea

Rubbish. The UK government is protecting the integrity of the UK (as they should) and following the wishes of the UK electorate (leave/take back control). The Irish government temporarily backed by the EU Commission are the problem.
:facepalm:

NO SURRENDER obvs (self-determination/democratic will of the majority in NI). The Unionist community has only one major concern re being shafted and that's from 'principled' politicians who have spent much of their career supporting a United Ireland while cosying up to Republican terrorists.
:facepalm::facepalm:

On 'No deal'

Once again you seem to be assuming because the UK or the EU wouldn't be ready it couldn't possibly happen. Hypothetically speaking I would expect Emergency measures continuing the current arrangments with a transition period until both sides can adjust to the new reality.

At least you now seem open to the possibility though, however unlikely ... progress!
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

All quotes written by you and quoted in full and unedited (something you haven't managed in the past). I won't say another word. I wouldn't want to think I misrepresented you :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I thought I'd leave the only interesting bit.

To be fair to you, I don't think you ever claimed to know the implications of the various types of leave (BRINO, Customs Union, Canada +++, EU Trade Deal, No deal etc). IIRC you thought that decisions like that were above your pay grade and should be left to others, more qualified than yourself to decide. You were happy with whatever they decided and so Brexit is still going to plan for you :thumbsup:.

But all those who claimed that they knew exactly what they were voting for ? I don't remember any of them saying they wanted 'No Deal', with a Border in the Irish sea, Lorry parks at the various ports for stockpiling British exports, No import controls in place for the EU (and the whole world under WTO MFN rules) and the stockpiling of Medicines.

Or maybe they did, and I just can't find the quote. It's obvious I need to look harder :lolol:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
To be fair to you, I don't think you ever claimed to know the implications of the various types of leave (BRINO, Customs Union, Canada +++, EU Trade Deal, No deal etc). IIRC you thought that decisions like that were above your pay grade and should be left to others, more qualified than yourself to decide. You were happy with whatever they decided and so Brexit is still going to plan for you :thumbsup:.

But all those who claimed that they knew exactly what they were voting for ? I don't remember any of them saying they wanted 'No Deal', with a Border in the Irish sea, Lorry parks at the various ports for stockpiling British exports, No import controls in place for the EU (and the whole world under WTO MFN rules) and the stockpiling of Medicines.

Or maybe they did, and I just can't find the quote. It's obvious I need to look harder :lolol:

Seven months down the line and you still haven't got over yourself bitter as ever and still asking people to justify themselves # having the last laugh :bigwave:
Regards
DF

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Seven months down the line and you still haven't got over yourself bitter as ever and still asking people to justify themselves # having the last laugh :bigwave:
Regards
DF

still no answers, barren? you give the appearance of a clueless individual, that can't be right, can it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here