Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
My thoughts are that it is going to get worse come 1st Jan 2021 and all because some load of racist soppy bollocks didn't understand what they were voting for.

The idea that someone could really be that stupid ? You've got to see the funny side :laugh:

Tick tock

He knew what he was voting for, just like Iain Duncan Smi... Oh...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Welcome back

It’s a shame he didn’t die in that plane crash. Let’s hope he gets Covid or something. Even if we aren’t lucky enough for him to die from it, being on a ventilator might shut him up for a time. Here’s hoping.

BLM
Regards
TC

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

It’s a shame he didn’t die in that plane crash. Let’s hope he gets Covid or something. Even if we aren’t lucky enough for him to die from it, being on a ventilator might shut him up for a time. Here’s hoping.

BLM
Regards
TC

Disgusting comments.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Disgusting comments.

Sorry sugar, but you are in the Bear Pit. That's the bit of NSC that is designed for Antisemitism, Racism, Homophobia, Holocaust denial and Nazi apologism which apparently can't be banned.

So you shouldn't really be surprised if it's not very nice :shrug:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Not one right on prepared to condem illegal migrants living in the UK funded by the tax payer , the silence is deafening
Regards
DF

So what is your alternative of what to do with them?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well if you believe what that **** Nibble keeps saying you'll have been mugged off , :hilton:
Regards
DF

You live off benefits. You had a four page discussion about it a couple of years ago, about you thinking about trying to switch to sickness benefit. So you’ve sort of done yourself there, haven’t you.

While the benefits system is a great thing and I don’t judge anyone for using it when required, you’re really in no position to criticise anyone for using tax payers money.

However, I’m not sure why I bothering trying to explain anything to you, so I’ll just call you a racist, scrounging Nazi and be done with it .

TTFNTC

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Regardless of views, wishing death on others because they’re on the opposite side of a divide isn’t acceptable.

The Clamp is taking a break from this thread.

Regards
EP

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
....there's the Farage Garage where trucks will be held in a massive car park in Kent to register their import / export documents so that we can pay more for goods. This is apparantly preferable to free frictionless trade. The extra cost to UK businesses alone will be more than our total EU contributions

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
What's your opinion on illegal migrants lording it up on the British tax payer silly bollocks
Regards
DF

How's lording it up on the British tax payer suiting you? If you could say one thing about your heroes Das Reich, at least they had a job.

Regards
DFS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here