Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
No. I think he was genuine in wanting a trade agreement that's beneficial for both countries. He is half British by birth and firmly believes the UK is right in deciding to leave the EU and deciding its own destiny, like may other countries throughout the world.

America First. He believes the UK out of the EU is good for the US, not good for the UK.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It's Y2K all over again..... everything is going to go wrong and we're all doomed!

Oh wait....

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

And what about that global warming bollocks, it's colder today than yesterday in Crawley.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
No excitement here I'm afraid but amusing to see a rather lofty Brexiteer dismissing a majority of the people as being undemocratic loons and supporters of anti-semitism while continually ignoring the fact that a narrow majority of the public was sufficiently misled in a referendum some years that they actually voted for something that couldn't possibly exist.

Still, I'm sure your heroes will come up with some version or other of Brexit that you can be so certain the public voted for all those months and years ago that you definitely won't need to ask them.

The merriment continues ... one poll is now the considered view of the UK public if it suits your argument and passing off your partisan opinion as a 'fact' ... oh my aching sides.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Stop posting positive brexit stories. They don't like it and refuse to accept it. Just like the referendum result.

Can you explain to me what is the ****ing point of “opening up the British market to Australian agriculture exports.” when we have perfectly good, if not better, agriculture on this side of the planet right next door. It defies common sense to unravel all this and replace it with something, at best, similar. Why?. Or maybe there’s a massive unmet need for kangaroo burgers and shite beer which I’ve missed?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I see all our regular Brexit supporters have found their lost keyboards and are back in force getting all excited about the next EU leaving date again :rolleyes:

Should we go through the whole ritual, do what we have done the last 2 times, and have a countdown to when they all disappear again ?

On our way

Easiest deal in history

Brexit means Brexit

No deal

Undemocratic loons

Tick Tock

96 days and counting (No, we really REALLY mean it his time) :laugh:

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?343854-The-Brexit-Thread&p=8799030&viewfull=1#post8799030

Last edited:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The merriment continues ... one poll is now the considered view of the UK public if it suits your argument and passing off your partisan opinion as a 'fact' ... oh my aching sides.

I made it clear that this was one poll and that the figures will change. The trend is clear though.

And it's not an opinion that the public was flogged a non-existent have-our-cake-and-eat-it form of Brexit. It's a fact.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Can you explain to me what is the ****ing point of “opening up the British market to Australian agriculture exports.” when we have perfectly good, if not better, agriculture on this side of the planet right next door. It defies common sense to unravel all this and replace it with something, at best, similar. Why?. Or maybe there’s a massive unmet need for kangaroo burgers and shite beer which I’ve missed?

Can you tell me why we shouldn't open up to all the ****ing global markets and make our own trade deals. So making our own deals defies common sense? In my opinion being tied to the eu defies common sense but that's my opinion. Paying millions sorry billions in the process. Why? As for kangaroo burgers I've never tried them. Have you? You might like them but your completely dismissive of any suggestion that we just might be alright outside of the eu. Now that is totally unfathomable to you. Totally intolerant to that thought aren't you?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can you tell me why we shouldn't open up to all the ****ing global markets and make our own trade deals

I have pretty much answered this in my previous post.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Can you tell me why we shouldn't open up to all the ****ing global markets and make our own trade deals. So making our own deals defies common sense? In my opinion being tied to the eu defies common sense but that's my opinion. Paying millions sorry billions in the process. Why? As for kangaroo burgers I've never tried them. Have you? You might like them but your completely dismissive of any suggestion that we just might be alright outside of the eu. Now that is totally unfathomable to you. Totally intolerant to that thought aren't you?

I take it you've found a new reason for leaving the EU since Johnson got rid of the immigration targets and supports the amnesty for all illegal immigrants in the last week ???

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
At the moment politics, in effect is in recess. Not many days to go in parliamentary terms.
A50 is there, voted for by the HoC and guarenteed by Menna Giller no less.
If Boris is sincere and the government does nothing, even if a GE is sparked, we would still be out!
Under WTO rules by defualt. So I'll ask remainers again, like before, without response.
How are you going to stop 'No Deal'?

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
I see all our regular Brexit supporters have found their lost keyboards and are back in force getting all excited about the next EU leaving date again :rolleyes:

Should we go through the whole ritual, do what we have done the last 2 times, and have a countdown to when they all disappear again ?

On our way

Easiest deal in history

Brexit means Brexit

No deal

Undemocratic loons

Tick Tock

96 days and counting (No, we really REALLY mean it his time) [emoji23]

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?343854-The-Brexit-Thread&p=8799030&viewfull=1#post8799030
And the Remainers haven't repeated themselves once

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
At the moment politics, in effect is in recess. Not many days to go in parliamentary terms.
If Boris is sincere and the government does nothing, even if a GE is sparked, we would still be out!
Under WTO rules by defualt. So I'll ask remainers again, like before, without response.

Why would you puzzle yourself about that?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

And to save you repeating yet the same old crap on another thread

Exactly the same as I have done the last two times - sweet FA

Yep it's all you got, sweet FA.:wave:

It's all I needed to do to defeat the idiots the last two times :dunce:

Repeating it on different threads doesn't make it any less stupid :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here