Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
[tweet]1101141203104550913[/tweet]

More brexiteer lies and half truths, they're not marching from Sunderland to London, they will be slowly walking some bits, and missing out lots of other bits. No doubt some will rely on unicorns too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
More brexiteer lies and half truths, they're not marching from Sunderland to London, they will be slowly walking some bits, and missing out lots of other bits. No doubt some will rely on unicorns too.

I'd have loved to have been in the editing suite when the tea lady pointed out 'shouldn't you have a brown person in that'. :lol:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I've just been to Sainsbury's and a few of the shelves are running low of produce, but they've got printed signs up saying they've got problems in their supply chain bringing certain goods into the country currently, explaining why.

A month to go, good to see they're Brexit ready though for April and beyond. :thumbsup:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I'd have loved to have been in the editing suite when the tea lady pointed out 'shouldn't you have a brown person in that'. :lol:

I bet after a couple of miles of plodding along the in rain in Sunderland, a few getting sprained ankles and acute bouts of cramp, they will all realise what a shit idea it is, much like Brexit.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I've just been to Sainsbury's and a few of the shelves are running low of produce, but they've got printed signs up saying they've got problems in their supply chain bringing certain goods into the country currently, explaining why.

A month to go, good to see they're Brexit ready though for April and beyond. :thumbsup:

Did you call 999?

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Trust the people that lied during the campaigning, gained illegal funding, access to data etc.

The hypocrisy is nauseating. I'd love to be the one in the background ala Alan Partridge...."oi Farage you wanker"

D0geKV-X0AEZRS7.jpg

D0hQTD5WwAAkYjh.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Why do you come on this thread? It's full of "remoaners" and people who's opinions don't matter. You won. Why do you feel the need to come on here and continually justify Brexit to a bunch of people who are insignificant and who never answer your questions?

I mean, for someone who claims to be so sure Brexit is the right thing to do , you sure spend a lot of time on here trying to convince everyone.

Why bother? Why do it? It clearly makes you grouchy and emotional.

In fact that goes for any leave voter. Why bother coming on here? All it does is serve to get you all upset.

Some of the best entertainment on the internet,especially when one of you flies off into a "fantastic rage" (c L.imp) and gets banned for vile abuse.Doesn't happen often enough,but as some of the abuse comes from people who should know better,not overly surprising.I love trying to inject a bit of reality amongst the conspiracy theorists,trolls and generally selfish.Who cares if you read it-not me.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Some of the best entertainment on the internet,especially when one of you flies off into a "fantastic rage" (c L.imp) and gets banned for vile abuse.Doesn't happen often enough,but as some of the abuse comes from people who should know better,not overly surprising.I love trying to inject a bit of reality amongst the conspiracy theorists,trolls and generally selfish.Who cares if you read it-not me.

That has got to be the most comprehensive answer you have ever given.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did Labour win?

I'm sorry I can no longer reply to you.

Throughout palletgate you refused to answer the simplest of questions:-

All pallets sent to the EU are currently EU compliant.
How will the UK still manage 43% of it's national exports, if in 28 days time a decent proportion of the pallets products are exported on will no longer be allowed into the EU, as there isn't enough surplus to make up that shortfall?

Instead you obfuscated, deflected and whataboutaried.

As can be seen by your reply to proof that the EU referendum wasn't the biggest democratic exercise ever.

I don't want to become as jaded as others on here, from all sides, who have turned this thread into a toddlers playpark (which is quite enjoyable).

I'm sure we'll bump into each other on happier threads.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

But you have not said what their explanation is. It might not have anything whatsoever to do with Brexit.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Interesting.
884bf73f722922d1ab3646093585c455.jpg

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a good graphic. I wonder if you asked Brexit voters 'which country is the biggest per capita net contributor to the EU?', how many of them would reflexively answer 'US!'? I suspect many would be surprised that we are 8th in the list and quite a few would be foxed (no pun) by the question.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

A month to go, good to see they're Brexit ready though for April and beyond. [emoji106]
In April we'll be eating those signs unless we get a deal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1100756543543431168[/tweet]

:lolol:

[tweet]1101516138138214401[/tweet]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
we've had 2.5 years hearing the public arent able to decide such matters for themselves. why are they now considered able to make the decision? let the MP take the decision and avoid further delay.

To be fair you’re absolutely right, Brexit should be cancelled. I guess all I’m saying is a referendum now WOULD be more informed than the one 3 years ago. Number one Google search in the UK the day AFTER Brexit - “What is the EU?” I personally understand a lot more about the workings of the EU now than I did pre-Brexit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here