Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Useless ****ing wankers

My favourite thing is when he says "the Prime Minister" you can almost see a part of his brain going "oh shit".

Mr Costa has now been sacked as a PPS from the Scottish Office for good measure for tabling the aforementioned amendment.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if the delay will be long enough to see what comes out of this Mueller report and how deep Farage is in all of it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Absolutely crazy that the Speaker gets to choose which amendments go forward for parliament to vote on, and which don't. SO potentially open to abuse. Not that there is any suggestion etc.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Absolutely crazy that the Speaker gets to choose which amendments go forward for parliament to vote on, and which don't. SO potentially open to abuse. Not that there is any suggestion etc.

He gauges support and eliminates those which will obviously have no chance of passing, as long as he does that, it's fair.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes, we get it, You were a forklift driver and know the size of pallets. But try reading the article

Under strict EU rules, pallets — wooden structures that companies use to transport large volumes of goods — arriving from non-member states are required to meet a series of checks and standards.

Wood pallets must be heat-treated or cleaned to prevent contamination and the spread of pests, and have specific markings to confirm that they are legal in EU markets.

Most pallets that British exporters are using do not conform to these rules for non-EU countries, or "third countries," as EU member states follow a much more relaxed set of regulations.

The Department for Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs last week told business leaders that the UK would not have enough EU-approved pallets for exporting to the continent if it leaves without a withdrawal agreement next month.

That means UK companies would be competing for a small number of pallets which meet EU rules, and those that miss out would be forced to wait for new pallets which could take weeks to be ready.

It is nothing to do 'Euro pallets' or their size. If we leave without a deal, we are not in the EU and we have to adhere to completely different standards :facepalm:

View attachment 105099

You might as well tell us another Bryan Robson story, it's got as much relevance :lolol:

What Bryan robson was a fork lift driver?

D

Deleted member 22389

[tweet]1100760524831289344[/tweet]
[tweet]1100655690400571392[/tweet]
[tweet]1100451835570208769[/tweet]

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I see the President of war ravaged France may not agree to our request to extend article 50.
In other News, Poland has said the state pension ages have been reduced to 60, that’s nice of them.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1100848052011704320[/tweet]

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yes, we get it, You were a forklift driver and know the size of pallets. But try reading the article

Under strict EU rules, pallets — wooden structures that companies use to transport large volumes of goods — arriving from non-member states are required to meet a series of checks and standards.

Wood pallets must be heat-treated or cleaned to prevent contamination and the spread of pests, and have specific markings to confirm that they are legal in EU markets.

Most pallets that British exporters are using do not conform to these rules for non-EU countries, or "third countries," as EU member states follow a much more relaxed set of regulations.

The Department for Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs last week told business leaders that the UK would not have enough EU-approved pallets for exporting to the continent if it leaves without a withdrawal agreement next month.

That means UK companies would be competing for a small number of pallets which meet EU rules, and those that miss out would be forced to wait for new pallets which could take weeks to be ready.

It is nothing to do 'Euro pallets' or their size. If we leave without a deal, we are not in the EU and we have to adhere to completely different standards :facepalm:

View attachment 105099

You might as well tell us another Bryan Robson story, it's got as much relevance :lolol:

You really are stupid.Most of the pallets UK exporters use,don't go to the EU,so don't need to be Euro-pallets.I really can't believe how thick you are.I presume the business you pretend to run was your parents or grandparents,as you are,at best,barely clerical level.Any news why Aldi need to know the levels of import duty on Cheddar produced and purchased in the UK yet?It's two days now,so even you could have managed a plausible response,if there was one.???

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I see the average French person thinks the EU is even more useless than most decent British people do!:rotlf:

frexit.png

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
What Bryan robson was a fork lift driver?

Not the one that played for West Brom!:lolol::lolol::lolol:Perhaps there may have been a different Bryan Robson who drove MHE.Perhaps you should punctuation-check.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Thanks I thought I was going mad, esp as I spent part of my adult life as a logistics manager coordinating delivies around the UK and Europe as well as importing from production in the far East.

T'was a long time ago though

Well blow me down with a feather.You'll be telling us next you know how to load a 40' trailer.Which end would you start at?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here