[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Well, without a second vote, how would we know whether you want TM's deal or 'no deal' ?

I'd worry that if we went for the wrong one, you would have a temper tantrum and never vote again :shrug:

You dont need to know my preferences on how we Leave, i wasnt asked about my preferences on how we Leave on the ballot paper. It is the job of the executive to understand and negotiate the withdrawal agreement option and present that to Parliament. But if you are desperate to know how we should Leave lets ask the voters how we should Leave in a democratic 2nd vote not a sham one.

Option A/ Leave the EU with the withdrawal agreement.
or
Option B/ Leave the EU with no deal.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You dont need to know my preferences on how we Leave, i wasnt asked about my preferences on how we Leave on the ballot paper. It is the job of the executive to understand and negotiate the withdrawal agreement option and present that to Parliament. But if you are desperate to know how we should Leave lets ask the voters how we should Leave in a democratic 2nd vote not a sham one.

or

So the executive should use their psychic powers to guess what you wanted :lolol:

But surely, for a second vote to be democratic, it should allow everyone to have a democratic vote for what they want, just in case people's opinions have changed ?

Or can't we do that because you would have a temper tantrum and scream and scream and never ever vote again ?

_CRqmR.gif

Last edited:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

or

No no. It has to be their way or not at all. You see as far as they're concerned remain has to be on the table.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
But surely, for a second vote to be democratic, it should allow everyone to have a democratic vote for what they want, just in case people's opinions have changed ?

Or can't we do that because you would have a temper tantrum ?

It does allow everyone to vote, we are all leavers now as per the democratic vote and instruction to Leave given in June 2016. You are fully welcome to indicate how you think we should Leave or dont vote......up to you.
If you want to rejoin you are perfectly welcome to vote the lib dems or greens into government in 2022........or form your own party........knock yourself out

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No no. It has to be their way or not at all. You see as far as they're concerned remain has to be on the table.

It does allow everyone to vote, we are all leavers now as per the democratic vote and instruction to Leave given in June 2016. You are fully welcome to indicate how you think we should Leave or dont vote......up to you.
If you want to rejoin you are perfectly welcome to vote the lib dems or greens into government in 2022........or form your own party........knock yourself out

Well, not long to wait now to find out what it was you voted for, TM's deal, No deal or another vote

Tick Tock :wink:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
So the executive should use their psychic powers to guess what you wanted :lolol:

Or can't we do that because you would have a temper tantrum ?

You've been having a tantrum since 23 June 2016 old son.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

:lolol:

Do you want to Leave the European Union or Remain in the European Union?
Leave the European Union please
Ok we hear ya,....... how do you want to remain in the European Union?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Well, not long to wait now to find out what it was you voted for, TM's deal, No deal or another vote

Tick Tock :wink:

Yes not long now.....I voted to Leave.......March 29........tick tock.
I didnt vote for another vote, neither did you.........you really should have read the ballot paper.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Yes not long now.....I voted to Leave.......March 29........tick tock.
I didnt vote for another vote, neither did you.........you really should have read the ballot paper.

Ah Bless

You're obviously new to this politics lark. Although you think you know what you voted for, it has become blindingly obvious that you didn't. They may ask you to be more specific.

Still, if you don't like what you get you could always threaten to take your ball home. Oh, I see you already have :wave:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Ah Bless

You're obviously new to this politics lark. Although you think you know what you voted for, it has become blindingly obvious that you didn't. They may ask you to be more specific.

Still, if you don't like what you get you could always threaten to take your ball home. Oh, I see you already have :wave:

Nah

These are the only possibilities before march 29th (possible doesnt mean probable)

Leave with a withdrawal agreement.
Leave with no withdrawal agreement.
Leave with a managed no deal
Extension of A50 period
Parliament revokes A50 without a public consultation
Pointless General Election

If you start hearing Megs voice talking to you again tell her ive improved her only possibilities which seem to be two or three dependent on which post you read

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports