Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Gatwick in the past 24 hours has basically shown how ill prepared we are for any minor incident.

Imagine the carnage of a no deal Brexit

Won’t be a problem on March 30th 2019, none of us will ever be allowed to leave these shores again.
Gatwick will primarily be used to accommodate humanitarian aid flights from Africa.
#losersvotenow

fanseagull

Dec 18, 2018
Quite.

https://twitter.com/peterjukes/status/1076070713570877440?s=19

Still, at least we are going to fulfil the Will of the Russian Bot Army.

Now then, according to our brexiteer friends, you are simply scaremongering. Remember the will of the people must be respected and followed no matter where or what it leads to..... Then we can all watch James Goddard- https://twitter.com/jgoddard230616?lang=en - celebrate the outcome with his friends!

I fear for Anna Souberry; one MP has already been murdered over this.........this is close to inciting others to take action.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
[tweet]1075822302862942208[/tweet]

Not what the article says in the slightest.

Very Trump like from Mogg, just tell lies and hope most don't look any deeper. Its a bit like his sweeping empty statements about WTO, something he clearly knows very little about

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Putin is trolling us.

It's his * I did it, and what are you going to do about it? * moment.

The last long shot now is that last minute public evidence emerges ( maybe from America ) to cancel Article 50 on National Security grounds.

He is trolling us, leave voters were had, groomed and OWNED. But a lot is now being investigated at least, thanks to some first class and now award winning journalists like Carol Cadwalldr, we will learn a lot in 2019

Capture.JPG

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Very Trump like from Mogg, just tell lies and hope most don't look any deeper. Its a bit like his sweeping empty statements about WTO, something he clearly knows very little about

Spout bullshit in a posh voice and idiots believe you.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Amazing that 3 months from a potential no deal some people still can't get their heads round the concept that things imported from outside The EU don't always come here directly.

and seems some cant get their head round the possibility things could change.

just hear out for a moment, a lot of processing occurs in the developed world as part of the general protectionism. products like sugar, satsumas, iron, capacitors, get imported into EU/US/Japan etc in basic form, then packed/processed into higher value products. this denies the original countries the opportunity to add value and grow economically. long been observed (way before brexit) that we effectively constrain developing world in this way. i dont for moment believe changing this is the intention of Mr Rees-Moog and co, but worth considering reason satsumas are packaged in Spain is because to package in Peru would attract higher import tariffs.

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
and seems some cant get their head round the possibility things could change.

just hear out for a moment, a lot of processing occurs in the developed world as part of the general protectionism. products like sugar, satsumas, iron, capacitors, get imported into EU/US/Japan etc in basic form, then packed/processed into higher value products. this denies the original countries the opportunity to add value and grow economically. long been observed (way before brexit) that we effectively constrain developing world in this way. i dont for moment believe changing this is the intention of Mr Rees-Moog and co, but worth considering reason satsumas are packaged in Spain is because to package in Peru would attract higher import tariffs.

I can, but unlike you I'm not clutching at Brexit unicorns and showing faux concern for food producers in the developing world. It sure 'aint going to change anytime soon and if you're a paid up member of Mr Rees-Mogg's 'cheaper food' idea from the developing world and up for eating more of it in the future, don't waste your time with Imodium - it does nothing for dysentery - I mercifully only had it the 2 occasions and once you've stopped passing blood, you'll be right as rain in about a week or so.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Amazing that 3 months from a potential no deal some people still can't get their heads round the concept that things imported from outside The EU don't always come here directly.

Amazing that some people can't grasp that we import more from the rest of the world,and not just through Dover.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here