Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brexit has made England team better!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
True it was not stated, but that was the inferrance posting it in this Brexit/England thread.

Have to disagree about UKIP 'kicking out foreigners' as part of their manifesto, you make them sound like the BNP which they were/are not. Kicking out 'some' foreigners is different to 'all foreginers' of the BNP. Under the EU laws we couldnt stop convicted rapists from entering the country from EU, yes those foreigners need to be kicked out. Big difference between that and a Polish worker wanting to work delievring Amazon parcels at min wage imo or my mother in law who came here in the 80's to make a better life for her and her 3 kids (and worked as a school cook until she was 70). Brexit gives us the chance to pick and choose who we let in, like it was before we joined.

The original point being, Brexit had sod all to do with the England team winning.

Totally agree re the football :clap2:

YOu can't pick and choose re society, thats called being c*ntish with bells on. Inclusion understanding and integration is everything.

My Wife's a commonwealth 'foreigner' . . . . Here for over a decade before being alienated and having to jump through complicated expensive hoops, 5 years after we were married. . . . You really couldn't make it up. I think the bottom line is the country is a ****ing mess.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Fair enough.

I hope people will back this country now more than ever, the furlough has propped the country up for long enough. Now it will be fazed out we need British punters, spending what they can within our economy.

Are you in???

I bought a new shirt from my Italian shirt guru, made in SPain, eventually delivered by a Dutch company, with a Polish Driver in a Mercedes van.

Maybe I should go to JD sports instead, is that what you're sayng? :mad:

D

Deleted member 2719

I bought a new shirt from my Italian shirt guru, made in SPain, eventually delivered by a Dutch company, with a Polish Driver in a Mercedes van.

Maybe I should go to JD sports instead, is that what you're sayng? :mad:

If the Polish driver in a van is spending his wonga in the uk thats fine, if his merc was secondhand or leased in the Uk, thats fine.

JD sports make some great stuff.
I could see you in this little number.
https://www.jdsports.co.uk/men/mens-clothing/shirts/

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2021-07-01-20-47-40.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2021-07-01-20-47-40.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 59

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I am pretty decent, I am only nasty if I am cornered.

Well, I think you corner yourself.....mostly because your comments are so often about you....

For example, what is the relevance of this comment to the thread?

Why do you want voices that oppose you to leave the country?

Do you claim that Brexit has had a positive impact on the England team's performance?

Maybe you need to take a bit of time to reflect before making further comment....

I hope you will.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Well, I think you corner yourself.....mostly because your comments are so often about you....
this is off topic lever, try and keep it impersonal too.

For example, what is the relevance of this comment to the thread?
Ditto.

Why do you want voices that oppose you to leave the country?
It's nothing to do with people who oppose me, I thought you wanted to stay on topic?

Do you claim that Brexit has had a positive impact on the England team's performance?
Not directly Brexit, you could argue it kicked started a coming together, with the krankie Scottish woman looking to give us the two fingers, and covid pushed it up a notch or two. Of course this coming together as a whole can be only glued together by the tribal football fever, with the fans glued together as one, the volume and motivational pull from off the pitch should never be underestimated.

Maybe you need to take a bit of time to reflect before making further comment....

I hope you will.
Maybe I can answer when I want to, or even not at all, you are such a demanding little rascal.

Anwser in bold, because that is the way I roll.

Attachments

• bRiyyU.gif
    bRiyyU.gif
    722.6 KB · Views: 56

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Tell that to the financial services sector that effectively has "no deal" as the dream of equivalence falls apart

How many doctors and nurses will that be?

D

Deleted member 2719

'Anwser?'

Please do try and take a bit more time before answering; you undermine your own (already weak) arguments.....

Stick to the topic Lever.

* think I may have potential as a mod yet.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I see some humourless numpties have finally managed to get this thread pitted ... inevitable I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Difficult to find anything funny around Brexit; but it is important never to lose a sense of humour!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Maybe this success is down to the spirit engendered by minority criticism of 'taking the knee' and the insistence of the team to carry on doing it.....

As likely as the erroneous vote of 17.4 million Sun/Mail/Express/Telegraph etc readers.....

Take a bow (as well as 'the knee') England footballers!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here