Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brexit has made England team better!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
As soon as woopsys like you start embracing multiculturalism and stop with all your race baiting, divisive nonsense the better.
Repeat after me....the UK is the most tolerant,diverse and accepting nation on the planet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Homophobia on the Brighton forum of all places, is it?

Can you explain why that term is homophobic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well the can anyone else explain to me?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Homophobia on the Brighton forum of all places, is it?

Not only are a divisive thug,you also talk out of your balloon knot, could you explain in what race baiting,thuggish world you live in that ‘woopsy’ is homophobic?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Not only are a divisive thug,you also talk out of your balloon knot, could you explain in what race baiting,thuggish world you live in that ‘woopsy’ is homophobic?

I’m afraid he’s shown himself up here, he won’t be able to explain why your comment was homophobic nor will anyone else, quite embarrassing really[emoji2357]

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I’m afraid he’s shown himself up here, he won’t be able to explain why your comment was homophobic nor will anyone else, quite embarrassing really[emoji2357]

There is no such word as 'woopsy'

but 'whoopsie' (plural whoopsies) is defined as:

(Britain, childish) Urination, or a piece of excrement. Ooh, Betty, the cat's done a whoopsie on the carpet!
OR
(Britain, slang) A homosexual man, especially one who has camp mannerisms.

Depends on what was intended by the made-up word......

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Thank you

Had to edit your reply with a request for a link as you obviously just found it yourself :lolol:

Just a shame I caught it pre-edit

Could you provide me with a link that shows the above please, many of the links including our very own Oxford whilst cover off the first part don’t make any homosexual references?

I hope he has better luck explaining this to you than when I tried to explain the Irish Border to you https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?383715-What-do-we-do-about-Ireland-NI-Tariff-Free-deal-and-Fishing&p=9594806&viewfull=1#post9594806 :dunce:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I see that NSC's most famous Matelots have been doing their double act all over NSC this afternoon. Out of interest, what years did you serve ? Were you in at the same time ?

60d3d4107c06a0bca70e8f22bc859c69.jpg

Plumber needed in the Westdene Area my bed sheets are dripping through the ceiling……

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
60d3d4107c06a0bca70e8f22bc859c69.jpg

Plumber needed in the Westdene Area my bed sheets are dripping through the ceiling……

It's pretty obvious why [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] runs off or tries whataboutism every time he gets asked 'As an ardent unionist, what do you think is the alternative to the Northern Ireland protocol that you voted for and has been proven to be completely unimplementable'

It's also fairly obvious why [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] will never answer 'what years did you serve in the RN' to anyone who's been paying attention.

But I do struggle to understand why you won't answer the same question :shrug:

Remember, you're on your own as [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] will ignore the question completely

I'm off now to let you think of an answer (And i'd love to say I have something better to do, but I haven't really. Just a little bit more of a life than you :wink:)

:bigwave:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It's pretty obvious why [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] runs off or tries whataboutism every time he gets asked 'As an ardent unionist, what do you think is the alternative to the Northern Ireland protocol that you voted for and has been proven to be completely unimplementable'

It's also fairly obvious why [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] will never answer 'what years did you serve in the RN' to anyone who's been paying attention.

But I do struggle to understand why you won't answer the same question :shrug:

Remember, you're on your own as [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] will ignore the question completely

I'm off now. to let you think of an answer (And i'd love to say I have something better to do, but I haven't really. Just a bit more of a life than you :wink:)

:bigwave:

A bit more of a life [emoji23]

Bye bye and don’t take your finger out that gaping hole, otherwise it will dribble everywhere

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Bye bye and don’t take your finger out that gaping hole, otherwise it will dribble everywhere

I can only see the spiteful weasels posts when someone else quotes them, feel so much better now I have him on block,I’ve unfortunately had to put his other account on block also.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I can only see the spiteful weasels posts when someone else quotes them, feel so much better now I have him on block,I’ve unfortunately had to put his other account on block also.

...and that is what I mean by fragile.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Well as long as there isn't an idiot quoting me you should be safe tucked away in your little echo chamber.

No peeping now, fragile :lolol:

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Good one :thumbsup:

Although still avoiding the question 'what years did you serve' though, and I really can't understand why ?

I thought you matelots stuck together and backed one another up, but you'll be on your own on this one as [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] will ignore the question again, unless some idiot quotes me :lolol:

Decisions, decisions ???

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Good one :thumbsup:

Although still avoiding the question 'what years did you serve' though, and I really can't understand why ?

I thought you matelots stuck together and backed one another up, but you'll be on your own on this one as [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] will ignore the question again, unless some idiot quotes me :lolol:

Decisions, decisions ???

I’m so sorry, what question am I avoiding?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here