Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking bad

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
Yeah he has taken the disappearing option from Saul. We can only assume something happens in the next episode that brings him back to Albuquerque...

Pinkman is the answer! My betting is the blue meth turns up wherever Heisenberg is and realising Jessie's still alive & cooking embarks on a Nazi killing rampage! Either to end it all or to take his empire back!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Pinkman is the answer! My betting is the blue meth turns up wherever Heisenberg is and realising Jessie's still alive & cooking embarks on a Nazi killing rampage! Either to end it all or to take his empire back!

This, sadly it's a touch predictable at this point.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
That last episode was an absolute cracker.

The phone call
Hank's "f-you"
Todd's a complete sociopath
The knife fight

I loved the flashback at the start, it reminded us how much darker the series has got. Moments like the that were genuinely tense in series 1 but they barely register a flicker now!

2 to go. Bad times.

akipling

Jan 12, 2010
Morecambe
Well the calm before the storm is upon us :)

Does anyone know what time it's available from on Netflix - I've been watching about this time but might have to book a late start next Monday morning!!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Well the calm before the storm is upon us :)

Does anyone know what time it's available from on Netflix - I've been watching about this time but might have to book a late start next Monday morning!!

Last couple of weeks it's been 9am. Finale is another hour long episode.

akipling

Jan 12, 2010
Morecambe
Last couple of weeks it's been 9am. Finale is another hour long episode.

Cheers bud. To me it seems there's more stuff still left to tie up than can be done in one episode - I really couldn't say which way it's gonna go though which I guess is what makes it more fascinating :)

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
image.jpg

You think you have worked it out how it's going to end?

In my mind , Walt goes back and kills the brotherhood except Todd, Jesse gets to kill him which leaves the two of them.
Jesse then pops Walt. Some how the Grey-matter coperation has come back into play, so is this how Walt gets the money to Skyler?
Who's name has the ricin on... Walt's?

All we do know is whatever you thinks going to happen, the opposite will happen! Fantastic stuff.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
View attachment 47206

You think you have worked it out how it's going to end?

In my mind , Walt goes back and kills the brotherhood except Todd, Jesse gets to kill him which leaves the two of them.
Jesse then pops Walt. Some how the Grey-matter coperation has come back into play, so is this how Walt gets the money to Skyler?
Who's name has the ricin on... Walt's?

All we do know is whatever you thinks going to happen, the opposite will happen! Fantastic stuff.

Quite agree. Predicable my arse!

The ricin I can see going in the direction or Lydia. They've made a big deal out of Lydia and her tea throughout with no real explanation.

Elliot and Grechin coming back in it last night was an interesting twist. They've got to be on his hit list for something could well be a way of laundering his money. But would Skyler/Walt Jnr want it? I doubt it.

Walt I think in one way or another is going to die the M60 is a big decoy IMO he can't go in and kill all of the Nazis on his own with it. Can see "Science Bitch" being used again. Todd wants Jesse alive so he can cook to impress Lydia so I can see Pinkman surviving (why did Todd tell Lydia 92% and then tell Jesse it was 96%??).

Are we to assume Todd killed Brock as well? Will they find Hank and Gomez? If Walt does die does Skyler take the wrap for it all?

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Quite agree. Predicable my arse!

The ricin I can see going in the direction or Lydia. They've made a big deal out of Lydia and her tea throughout with no real explanation.

Elliot and Grechin coming back in it last night was an interesting twist. They've got to be on his hit list for something could well be a way of laundering his money. But would Skyler/Walt Jnr want it? I doubt it.

Walt I think in one way or another is going to die the M60 is a big decoy IMO he can't go in and kill all of the Nazis on his own with it. Can see "Science Bitch" being used again. Todd wants Jesse alive so he can cook to impress Lydia so I can see Pinkman surviving (why did Todd tell Lydia 92% and then tell Jesse it was 96%??).

Are we to assume Todd killed Brock as well? Will they find Hank and Gomez? If Walt does die does Skyler take the wrap for it all?

They were two separate cooks

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
How can we be down to just ONE more episode? There's so much needs resolving. I'm freaking out about how they're gonna tie everything up. I don't want anything left hanging

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
How can we be down to just ONE more episode? There's so much needs resolving. I'm freaking out about how they're gonna tie everything up. I don't want anything left hanging

Very much this, im not convinced it's going to happen, the whole show has been pretty slow paced so far I can't imagine then tieing so much up in a single episode.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Just started to watch this the other can see even after two episodes it won't take long To get hooked! I haven't read the rest if this thread as I don't want any spoilers!

Where did you find the early episodes. I have held back from jumping in because I want to start from the beginning

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Where did you find the early episodes. I have held back from jumping in because I want to start from the beginning

Netflix

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Very satisfying season finale as anticipated which tied up all the loose ends – cannot believe that this excellent series has finally ended. There’s going to be a big gap on Sunday nights for 2 weeks until the new ‘Walking Dead’ series starts on AMC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here