Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking bad

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Jesse is doing the whole 'give-his-stuff-away-before-shooting-himself' thing. It's become too much of a father/son relationship to end that way. The neighbour's response to seeing Walt after 6/7 (???) years makes you think he's been sussed at some point. The M60 suggests a Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid ending, but who with, and final outcome is anyone's guess.

I always thought it would end with Walt dying on a hospital bed, everyone around him better off, and Hank never getting wise. I guess that's clearly out the window.

You really thought after what has gone down that Walt would die like that?? The way they have been advertising it as 'the end' I wouldn't be surprised if the final twist is Walter survives.

I have a feeling Jesse and Hank are going to turn into unlikely allies (especially considering the serious beating Hank gave Jesse in an earlier series - I forget which one). Neither of them are as smart as Walt though... If Walt does kick the bucket then my money is on Skyler to pull the trigger.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You really thought after what has gone down that Walt would die like that?? The way they have been advertising it as 'the end' I wouldn't be surprised if the final twist is Walter survives.

I have a feeling Jesse and Hank are going to turn into unlikely allies (especially considering the serious beating Hank gave Jesse in an earlier series - I forget which one). Neither of them are as smart as Walt though... If Walt does kick the bucket then my money is on Skyler to pull the trigger.

I can't help but feel that the recipient of the M60 in the boot of his car has to be a serious player. It doesn't fit that it is meant for the DEA or Jesse so I am thinking their will be some kind of showdown, perhaps with the woman who came and asked him for help at the car wash (can't remember her name).

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
How do you know it's even a year?

**** very small spoiler if you haven't seen S5E9 yet ****

He says to Hank he's only got 6 months to live.

I think he only says that to try and get hank to give up the chase. In the first episode of season 5, he is in the cafe getting his 52nd birthday breakfast and has the shotgun in his boot at the time.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/this-breaking-bad-theory-is-pretty-mindblowing

now this is just a theory - but its got some serious legs - so much so that if it is actually right i will be gutted that i kind-of knew, and that it would have blown what would have been an astronomical ending.......

****************dont read it if you think this may annoy/ruin it for you*************************************

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Just watched the latest ..

Is that it for the big man? Said goodbye to his mrs. Pinkman must drive off in his car.

Tsp92

Aug 1, 2013
The Midlands
Was a little skeptical of this at first, the opening 2 series seemed a little bit 'meh', but Series 4 and 5 have been immense. Some of the best TV I've ever seen and you are likely to see. Will be gutted when the weekly fix ends in 3 weeks time!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Doubt it...It would be crap if they killed off hank.

True, expect the unexpected .

Like Jesse said " Whatever you think is supposed to happen, I’m telling you the reverse opposite is going to happen.”

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Hanks goin to die horribly but Mrs Hank will hunt Walt down, mutilate him and blast out Skyler, take over the blue meth business, marry Jesse and bring up Walt's boy. Simples

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No-one can shoot straight!

Two DEA agents who can't aim gun and a load of assassinating Nazis who also can aim guns.

Not to mention Hanks idea to take Walk back to town in the car on his own, I am sure their are procedures in the DEA which forbid this on the ground of it being bloody stupid.

Never been critical of Breaking Bad before and it feels weird. Someone put me right please.

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk

Two DEA agents who can't aim gun and a load of assassinating Nazis who also can aim guns.

Not to mention Hanks idea to take Walk back to town in the car on his own, I am sure their are procedures in the DEA which forbid this on the ground of it being bloody stupid.

Never been critical of Breaking Bad before and it feels weird. Someone put me right please.

Remember, hank and Gomez have not let anyone else in the dea know about Walt yet (due to it effectively ending hanks career when they do). so as this operation is off the record procedures maybe don't need to be followed?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Remember, hank and Gomez have not let anyone else in the dea know about Walt yet (due to it effectively ending hanks career when they do). so as this operation is off the record procedures maybe don't need to be followed?

Agreed. But you would have to be stupid to put your self alone in a car with a dangerous suspect like Walt, even if he is cuffed!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
no-hits.png

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Jessie has piled on the pounds

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

I love Breaking Bad but I agree with this. Hank and Gomez were completely out in the open - even if the Aryan Brotherhood chaps are a poor shot you would expect at least one of the rozzers to take a bullet even if it was in one of their limbs. Was very difficult to suspend disbelief there.

Still can't wait for next week though...

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

I love Breaking Bad but I agree with this. Hank and Gomez were completely out in the open - even if the Aryan Brotherhood chaps are a poor shot you would expect at least one of the rozzers to take a bullet even if it was in one of their limbs. Was very difficult to suspend disbelief there.

Still can't wait for next week though...

Agree on both counts.

Also odd they put Jesse in the back of Walt's car. Surely that is evidence?

Are we to assume they taped Jesse's phone call to Walt where he admits to killing the drug dealers and Tuco? Aside from that what else does Hank have other than what he already did on Walt? They still haven't found the money although I guess that won't be too hard to find.

Got to be curtains for Hank and/or Gomez surely?

Cracking episode though. For edge of seat action it's up there with the one with Hank and the twins IMO.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Really thought Hank was going to turn and kill Gomez and maybe Jessie then pocket the money with Walt before his call to the missus. On another note has that black fella got a head like a rugby ball...very odd.

Dec 29, 2011
Agree on both counts.

Also odd they put Jesse in the back of Walt's car. Surely that is evidence?

Are we to assume they taped Jesse's phone call to Walt where he admits to killing the drug dealers and Tuco? Aside from that what else does Hank have other than what he already did on Walt? They still haven't found the money although I guess that won't be too hard to find.

Got to be curtains for Hank and/or Gomez surely?

Cracking episode though. For edge of seat action it's up there with the one with Hank and the twins IMO.

The money will have DNA/Prints.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here