Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brand v Paxman

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
it refers to the lies you have posted before

sandy hook thread and boston marathon spring to mind where you lied these were inside govt jobs

I'm sorry but what do you think is starting this idea of a revolution?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm sorry but what do you think is starting this idea of a revolution?

If a revolution were to come - and it won't - it wouldn't be because a handful of tinfoil hatters sat in their bedrooms discussing false flags on the internet.

It won't come because the situation post a revolution against democracy ALWAYS ends up worse than the one before it. The world had its chance during Occupy and largely ignored it. Mainly because Occupy had the same problem as Brand. They knew what they were against but not what they were for.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
oh well ,
i guess i shall have to forget your lie about sandy hook being an inside job and concentrate on something far apart from your boring agenda

Do you actually think it was me who came up with the conspiracy that Sandly Hook was an inside Job? If so, that's mad!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
shock horror

bellend looks through users previous posting history and finds evidence of posts

We don't need your personal updates mate but there's no need to call yourself a bellend!?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Do you actually think it was me who came up with the conspiracy that Sandly Hook was an inside Job? If so, that's mad!

of course i didnt think you came up with the idea

but you believed what you had read and posted a thread on it on NSC with all the lies so you are just as guilty as the bloke that made up the original bullshit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here