Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brand v Paxman

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
of course i didnt think you came up with the idea

but you believed what you had read and posted a thread on it on NSC with all the lies so you are just as guilty as the bloke that made up the original bullshit

Sorry, I didn't realise you were actually there! I wasn't, so I'm relying on information from others. I don't trust corporate news so i use my own means of finding out info. I did actually think that the conspiracy had a lot to back it up especially with how it benefited the governments gun control agenda. But silly me didn't realise you were there at first sight and know for a fact what happened!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I don't trust corporate news so i use my own means of finding out info.
Interested to know what source you consider more credible than the general news outlets, ie outlets that had people on the ground in the immediate aftermath, in the town concerned.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
A lie is only a lie if you are the one that makes it up?

Sorry I'm lost? what about the Germans in ww2? were they all in on the lie?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Russell Brand came off like some Sociology student down the union after his first snakebite and black and he didn't run rings around Paxman, Paxman just sat and let him run off at the mouth in his affected and irritating baby voice. He's only saying this stuff to promote his current tour. He's an attention seeking addict and he'll be back ****ing prostitutes in LA before long. Thankfully.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
if they went out of their way to convince other of its validity, then yes.

Okay I respect that, but what about all the british troops in Iraq? We never found those nuclear weapons we were told about? the kelly report must raise eyebrows too!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Interested to know what source you consider more credible than the general news outlets, ie outlets that had people on the ground in the immediate aftermath, in the town concerned.

The internet covers a lot of information the TV and Newspapers don't.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Okay I respect that, but what about all the british troops in Iraq? We never found those nuclear weapons we were told about? the kelly report must raise eyebrows too!

If those British troops were trying to convince others that there were WMD then yes they are lying. I have never heard one do this, I think most of them were there just doing their jobs.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If those British troops were trying to convince others that there were WMD then yes they are lying. I have never heard one do this, I think most of them were there just doing their jobs.

So what's your view on Bradley Manning?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Are you suggesting we drive on the right hand side of the road? I think you are a closet FRENCHMAN.

It could be the first step towards my German utopia.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The internet covers a lot of information the TV and Newspapers don't.
Depends who the contributors are though, surely? ... or do you have the inside track on their pedigree too.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This thread is very surreal at times. Not to mention cranky.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The CT's et al think they have found some kind of credible spokesperson in Brand. You haven't. What you have in Brand is an attention seeking addict promoting a stand-up comedy tour. That's all. He was on the Alex Jones radio show for the love of all things good! Alex Jones, the biggest tin foil hat wearing, pro gun, McBoing-boing since Ike.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Not voting is the only answer if you think about it. The only thing that keeps governments in power is the illusion that voting for them will help society...or worse...not voting for them will allow the far right or communists to get in. What Brand is advocating is mass civil disobedience. Don't vote.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

So you're convinced Bradley Manning is a liar and Cameron and Obama are telling the truth? Well thats only what you believe. But you can't be sure? you only get this info from print or tv? You don't know these people and you don't experience the war at first hand. So surely I could say, you too may be making up lies? (I'm only basing it on your lie theory) I personally think that the world we live in right now is stuck in the middle of honesty and lies. It's no ones fault for believing the wrong thing in todays world, it's the people who manipulate them who are the problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here