Brand v Paxman

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
i simply pointed out post no 31 was not as bad as you made out,i dont go out of my way by making people look stupid on the internet,however your frequent posts make that almost impossible if i reply to them .

i claim my £10
I said I missed Brighton. You responded to that comment telling me you bet £10 i screwed up? What's that about Pasta? Fancy considering yourself a pest?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
of course there are but you need to ask the question is this what you want for the country right now?

No, you need to ask the question is this good for humanity right now?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
but thats what we all do anyway

why should brands option of revolution and non voting be even an option? its mental

Brand didn't offer up an option did he. Packs tried to lead to one but he pulled back from offering it saying he wasn't qualified to do so. That is what I saw anyway.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Brand didn't offer up an option did he. Packs tried to lead to one but he pulled back from offering it saying he wasn't qualified to do so. That is what I saw anyway.

I thought he said something on the lines that he was in Hotel room being interviewed by Paxman and that it would take a lot to figure out a world eutopia in that scenario? He's not saying he has the answer, but he is saying the people who currently claim they do (governments), are destroying the planet.
Could be wrong though

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
do you think with all the lies you have spread anyone would care what you said anyway

Yes i do think people think for humanity? I do and i hope you do too.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
of course there are but you need to ask the question is this what you want for the country right now?

Yes I do. IMHO the UK needs a huge change in direction.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
i think about humanity,a also think about your lying agenda

My lying agenda? care to elaborate? Or is that as far is it goes with you?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
One needs to step back and maybe ask why Brand is being allowed so much MSM time.

Another Ron Paul, Wikileaks etc 'controlled opposition' might be at play here.

Saying that, he owned Paxman and his words represent many many people who know just how toxic the current set up is.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Revolution is inevitable, we can learn that from history and such is human nature.

By 'revolution' I assume you just mean an increase in contributions to the Guardian letters page?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
And for those mocking Brand there are plenty of dates in history where the power of the people has toppled the establishment. Plenty.

Yep. We got that ******* Archer eventually! Look no further than our own club people!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
My lying agenda? care to elaborate? Or is that as far is it goes with you?

it refers to the lies you have posted before

sandy hook thread and boston marathon spring to mind where you lied these were inside govt jobs......probably best you write down what you are up to.......at least you can remember your own bulsshit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports