Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Box set please

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
if you don't mind me asking, what 'yankee' tv series have you watched and thought was 'trash'?

I just don't do American films or tv, just not my thing. Probably my ignorance is my loss but I find most of it a struggle. I just can't tune in to it.

For example 'yippee ki yay mother fucker' (Bruce Willis Die Hard) does not have the same ring as 'I'm having hoops' (Gene Genie life on mars).

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I just don't do American films or tv, just not my thing. Probably my ignorance is my loss but I find most of it a struggle. I just can't tune in to it.

For example 'yippee ki yay mother fucker' (Bruce Willis Die Hard) does not have the same ring as 'I'm having hoops' (Gene Genie life on mars).

fair enough, each to their own i suppose but i think you're right with the 'ignorance is my loss' comment. go on... try The Wire... it's just bloody good TV.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012

How you can make such sweeping statement? There is so much quality American television out there, there will be one you like. And saying the same for films? Not all movies from the US are all guns blazing affairs.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Rome.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Spaced
The Office
Extras
Phoenix Nights
The Mighty Boosh
Father Ted
Black Books
Peep Show
Brasseye
I'm Alan Partridge
Flight of the Concords (Aussie)

You should like any if the above if you have even the smallest funny bone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here