Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boston Marathon + all other related incidents UPDATED

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's an absolute joy to see another CT thread. I wonder, if when this lot grow up and start to make some cohesive sense of the world and begin to operate within it in a productive, positive way, thus making an improvement to the world as oppose to wallowing in self congratulatory, self indulgent, paranoid, negativity will they still bother to post on here? I hope so, it would be nice to see them make the step.

I think that their existence proves that there are no real conspiracies. If there were than the CT's would slowly but surely get picked up by shadowy members of unknown government agencies upset at having their masterplans aired and revealed on football forums.
Oh, hang on someone has just come to the door who looks a ringer for Hugo Weaving ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think that their existence proves that there are no real conspiracies. If there were than the CT's would slowly but surely get picked up by shadowy members of unknown government agencies upset at having their masterplans aired and revealed on football forums.
Oh, hang on someone has just come to the door who looks a ringer for Hugo Weaving ?

What happened to Bruswick and Rosa???????????? you have nearly joined all the dots dude!

I am sure there was one before them too but i can't really remember very well.........Mind control obviously? Chemtrails?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What happened to Bruswick and Rosa???????????? you have nearly joined all the dots dude!

I am sure there was one before them too but i can't really remember very well.........Mind control obviously? Chemtrails?

Puberty or getting a girlfriend ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

very much so. common trait with every CT is a trail of evidence which is used to prove the CT, because it "raises questions". all the planning by some of the most secretive groups in the world, and they'll leave an obvious clue it was them. it starts to then get silly as CT'ers explain this away as being symbolism, the clues are left there so that others know it was a setup, because letters, phones and email cant get across that message.

what was interesting in this one was how, in the beginning as the authorities were confused and had no leads, the CTers had no direction, they had no prompt to what was behind this as they had no information. in their forua, they were confused too, with some even speculating it was a "genuine" terror attack. didnt occur them thats more like a well planned military operation where operatives get out without detection. only once the man hunt begun was normal service resumed, they loved seeing all the "troops" imposing martial law (police, but never let detail blur a good angle) as a test run for the future.

the irony they are so busy they've missed the obvious conspiracy that the two lads are Russian agents, to set up a US involvement against the central asian region the Russians have so much trouble with.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So what are you suggesting is 'really' happening?

10,000 police and military personnel were deployed, they locked down entire neighborhoods and went house to house, room to room, taking people (forcibly) from their homes, and generally bringing a state of urban warfare to an entire community.

That is what happened. Was that necessary and appropriate? I'm not sure it was.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
10,000 police and military personnel were deployed, they locked down entire neighborhoods and went house to house, room to room, taking people (forcibly) from their homes, and generally bringing a state of urban warfare to an entire community.

I am not sure it was either but then I do not have all the information these police did, nor do I live in US with their views on terrorism and security. I think it was over the top and but I am not sure it was anything more sinister than that.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I am not sure it was either but then I do not have all the information these police did, nor do I live in US with their views on terrorism and security. I think it was over the top and but I am not sure it was anything more sinister than that.

I know what you were after.

Here:

Boston bombing suspect was under FBI surveillance, says mother | World news | The Observer

FBI got information from Russian FSB that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was radical Islam follower - The Washington Post

Terrorist Plots, Helped Along by the F.B.I. - NYTimes.com

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Regarding the wall-to-wall media coverage of this, I do hope that the Boston media were similarly engaged and outraged over the terror attacks - far bigger than this - that blew up children and shoppers and ordinary people in the UK during the Irish Troubles. Especially as there was a local interest.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Police perform house-to-house raids in Watertown MA ripping innocent families from their homes - YouTube

**Boston Bombing Operations Conspiracy Special** BBC Sucks - YouTube

Family Members of Boston Bomb Accused Point Finger at FBI - YouTube

31610_308900102543564_227959662_n.jpg

Last edited:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
this is they key to the whole "boston conspiracy" ....

[video]http://www.youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embed ded%26v%3DuaqUJyUBozI%26bpctr% 3D1366566487[/video]

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Well they got them and no further members of the public were killed or maimed so I would call that a success wouldn't you? (Obviously you won't due to your paranoid delusions so a rhetorical question)

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

[video]http://www.youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embed ded%26v%3DuaqUJyUBozI%26bpctr% 3D1366566487[/video]

The police did controlled explosions. Yes we know this.

Why is this information remotely interesting let alone "key"?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I knew the key would be a youtube clip somewhere. i'm just so glad you have shown us the light :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here