Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boston Marathon + all other related incidents UPDATED

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
yes - the leg thing is strange - prosthetics? photoshop? it's messy like all these sorts of issues - and as its messy people hide safely in the official line as it then does not create questions.

Your damning piece of evidence is exposed in about 2 seconds flat by a rational person and you just gloss over it.

How very typical.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Your damning piece of evidence is exposed in about 2 seconds flat by a rational person and you just gloss over it.

How very typical.

and you gloss over the fact that he lost his legs in afghanistan years ago......what do you think the bandage with no blood is hiding?

so you think he grew a leg back.....well done!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Anyone else laugh when they heard Obama say that "Boston refused to be terrorised"? Absolutely - locking down an entire city is a completely rational, non-hysterical reaction.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
no witnesses whatsoever....is this not strange to you?

right so there was no shot outs then, the media lied. i look forward to all the witnesses coming forward to tell how they didnt hear any gun fire or police and nothing happened that night. is it strange to rob a shop when on the run? well i do think so, but then im not a nutter. are you suggesting either they didnt rob the 7/11, or it wasnt robbed at all?

yes - the leg thing is strange - prosthetics? photoshop? it's messy like all these sorts of issues - and as its messy people hide safely in the official line as it then does not create questions.

i don't know what happened - that does not mean the official line is not full of holes and questions.

no, the leg thing is not stange, it simply isnt the person you (or the internet who made the collage) claims. as always the conspriacy theory raises more questions and logical problems with everything they say. you'd like to believe that "they" asked a recognised poster boy amputee from the army to pop down to Boston, strap on fake legs and pretend to be a bomb victim. why? was there not really a bomb? they had to fake victims :facepalm:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
right so there was no shot outs then, the media lied. i look forward to all the witnesses coming forward to tell how they didnt hear any gun fire or police and nothing happened that night. is it strange to rob a shop when on the run? well i do think so, but then im not a nutter. are you suggesting either they didnt rob the 7/11, or it wasnt robbed at all?

no, the leg thing is not stange, it simply isnt the person you (or the internet who made the collage) claims. as always the conspriacy theory raises more questions and logical problems with everything they say. you'd like to believe that "they" asked a recognised poster boy amputee from the army to pop down to Boston, strap on fake legs and pretend to be a bomb victim. why? was there not really a bomb? they had to fake victims :facepalm:

yes, i pesonally question whether the 7/11 was robbed at all.

fake victims have been done before (7/7 see daniele oberkake's story and the strange iconic man with the head bandage who was never found or named).

it's the image they want - it creates the fear and pity.....it's talismanic.

in the last minutes the lads father also said he was setup.....

Anzor Tsarnev, father of Boston bomb suspects says he believes secret services framed his sons

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
nope, hence why the story got out and the holes in the official story are coming to light today. but only 0.0000001% look into these matters away from / behind the MSM - and are blown down as CT - so it doesnt matter if there are a few loose ends......the images and official line went all around the world and thats enough. Fear of terror and patriotism does the rest.

It is pointless getting into any dialogue with you as the leg thing has shown. The obvious stares you in the face and you can't see it or refuse to see it.

The irony is that you accuse others of believing stuff in the MSM without thought or judgement but that's exactly what you do with the rubbish spouted out by these conspiracy sites.

0.0000001%, now we are getting down to it. Does that make you feel unique or special in any way?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If I was paid as an actor to place a bag that was supposedly a fake bomb:
1) I'd have a look in the bag (and if it's sealed and weighed enough to be a bomb, I wouldn't take it)
2) I'd tell my family that's what I was doing
3) I'd have the money and paperwork for what I was doing
4) No, I wouldn't run, I'd plaster the truth over social media

ok dildo brain - explain to me how there is not one eye witness or one mobile video clip for "The brothers, carrying an arsenal of explosives, fired guns and threw pipe bombs in the fight after an overnight crime spree" IN A CITY CENTRE.
When they carried their bombs to the marathon, they probably will have been caught on the odd bit of mobile phone video. People have only just found out who they were, so when they watch their videos back they'll see them. But when that happens, you'll simply say that the 'public eye witnesses' are part of the plan. Given that they're paid actors, there'll be loads of videos of them with guns etc won't there (ie, the govt will have got them to make those videos). I don't yet know about when they were running from police, what weapons they had and whether they'd have simply fit into a backpack.

explain this one away...

View attachment 41835

if you cant inteligently answer both these questions - please dont bother replying.
That's not a question, that simply says that one of the victims was in the army. I'm not sure what the relevance of that is :shrug: - Oh hold on, you think the guy with the leg is the guy without legs?

Last edited:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
It is pointless getting into any dialogue with you as the leg thing has shown. The obvious stares you in the face and you can't see it or refuse to see it.

The irony is that you accuse others of believing stuff in the MSM without thought or judgement but that's exactly what you do with the rubbish spouted out by these conspiracy sites.

0.0000001%, now we are getting down to it. Does that make you feel unique or special in any way?

i feel unique and special - as should all humans. certainly not because i sometimes find holes in MSM - maybe this makes you feel inadequate somehow or why bring it up?

the official story is full of holes - and fbi patsys have been done numerous times (see above vid). the biggest rubbish being spouted in the boston event is the MSM - 9000 troops v 1 teenager, city on lock down, no witnesses for much of the official line.

are you saying the father, mother, aunt are not saying they are fbi patsys? are you saying this is from rubbish CT sites? the biggest CT sites are the profit making MSM that give you hidden corporate adverts, celebrity, nationalism, and twist what a bailout really is.

you carry on thinking the boston events sit well.......

i forgot to mantion the blackwater navy seals seen before the marathon.......

Craft International Private Military Forces at Boston Marathon?

for the 800 or so lurkers on this thread today who dont know what to make of all this

crazyness..

You'll never think the same way again. . . The Revelation

Nine Documents From The Last 89 Years You Should Be Aware Of, page 1

Attachments

• craft-international-boston-marathon1.png
    craft-international-boston-marathon1.png
    208.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Boston-Marathon-51.jpg
    Boston-Marathon-51.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
ok dildo brain - explain to me how there is not one eye witness or one mobile video clip for "The brothers, carrying an arsenal of explosives, fired guns and threw pipe bombs in the fight after an overnight crime spree" IN A CITY CENTRE.

and another question........now you're are in a corner on the ropes looking for batteries for your dildo brain, the big uppercut is coming.........

explain this one away...

View attachment 41835

if you cant inteligently answer both these questions - please dont bother replying.

And this is a beaming example of my main issue with these conspiracy theorists. Almost all of the theories are based solely on Internet research and tenuous unproven links. In a country the size of America this is probably nothing more than someone who looks vaguely similar to someone else

I would have more respect for this example if one of these CT's had actually tracked the imposter down and outed him with an official confession rather than simply posting a lookalike. However that would mean putting the **** sock down, stepping away from the keyboard and heading out into the real world.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Why are all these theories only ever terrisom in the west, what about all the bombs going off in iraq, iran and all over the middle east? Are these massive set ups to stop these countries from developing?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

yeah, thats exactly what i'd do if i were a government agency planning a bombing, have identifiable units around being seen and filmed. alongside the known paraplegic veteran with fake injuries, noone is going to spot them. its not like there are hundreds of crackpots out there trawling over footage and images to catch it out or anything. i'm convinced by this new information, theres no possible explaination for a couple of vets being at Patriots day, it absolutly proves the government, CIA, FBI, ATF, DEA, and DEFJAM are in on this op.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
in the last minutes the lads father also said he was setup.....

...and now the mum....

wait a minute.... his dad AND his mum say he was set up? ? ? ? this changes everything!

interesting that you don't draw attention to what his uncle said about him.

you're just a 'troll' aren't you? if so, congratulations on getting so many responses. if not, this is comedy gold.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
this is priceless, i love consipericy theorists! hand me some popcorn, this is epic!!

all these idiots saying its a setup should enjoy this sunshine, the darkness of their mums basement is effecting them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here