Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boston Marathon + all other related incidents UPDATED

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
there are 15k viewers on this thread, with links to many of the holes in the official narrative - but everyone still leans with the MSM -
they can be crap at them.....it doesn't matter as the MSM news is the gospel to most of the public.

Makes perfect sense.

"So chuck we have to do another false flag event, shall we carefully select our actors and use some blood bags so there is at least some blood this time?"
" Nah, why bother? they'll never notice".
"But it's easy all we need to do is google the actors name to see if they have been in the public eye before and provide them with some blood bags to burst over their fake wounds. We have the budget"
" Nah **** it get the play station out"

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Makes perfect sense.

"So chuck we have to do another false flag event, shall we carefully select our actors and use some blood bags so there is at least some blood this time?"
" Nah, why bother? they'll never notice".
"But it's easy all we need to do is google the actors name to see if they have been in the public eye before and provide them with some blood bags to burst over their fake wounds. We have the budget"
" Nah **** it get the play station out"

well with 9/11 they found passports (when everything else, including steel, pulverised) of the culprits.....who then stood up in the middle east and were still alive....to this day the FBI have not changed the list of who was on the flight roster.........but if you mention anything about 911 on this forum the left/right democracy believing council tax payers go nuts-cuckoo-baloony.

for me.....they actually want many to find out.....but that is a long essay on why - and i so cannot be arsed - especially on here.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
there are 15k viewers on this thread, with links to many of the holes in the official narrative - but everyone still leans with the MSM -
they can be crap at them.....it doesn't matter as the MSM news is the gospel to most of the public.

no one is refering to MSM here (except, ironically yourself when it suits), just spotting the garguntuan holes in your version of events. why dont you attempt to answer the point, why are "they" so poor at putting on these events, instead of throwing up misdirection about MSM?

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Hybrid_X

THis is a final attempt to get you to answer the questions that I put to you earlier today. You have seen them, and skipped over them several times, for what reason you have not explained.

Are you able to answer my questions about your sources, facts and own images that would substantiate your claims? Each time I have asked you, you have posted another link from the Mass Media that you so often quote is misleading.

I just want to know where you lived or had an extended stay in the United States so I can grasp your deep understanding and views you hold on the US.

If you choose to ignore my questions for this final time, I find it sad that you are unable to hold a discussion to support your claims. Please step up and offer a balanced perspective with others who are not resorting to abuse and belittling in a conversation.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
FFS.

actor /ˈaktə/

noun
1a person whose profession is acting on the stage, in films, or on television.
a person who behaves in a way that is not genuine:
in war one must be a good actor
2a participant in an action or process:
employers are key actors within industrial relations

yep, that's what he meant.....are you silly?

its pretty clear- the 2 lads where involved in a drill........the real bombers are in my post above........the lads did a runner when they found out the drill was real (after a boom) - similar to 7/7.

But your video before alluded to the boys being actors???

when one is in a drill, is not one a sort of actor?

Can you explain your apparent contradiction here please?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Can you explain your apparent contradiction here please?

i don't see any contradictions.

the comment below (again) and post below it (again) show it clearly:

its pretty clear- the 2 lads where involved in a drill........the real bombers are in my post above........the lads did a runner when they found out the drill was real (after a boom) - similar to 7/7.

Boston Truth Revealed - Imgur

when someone is paid to be in a drill, and told where to be, what to carry, where to stand etc.......then they can be seen as i suppose, actors (see the dudes dictionary explanation above).

i think some of you are getting this confused with the other actors who had gory effects put on them from Michael Jascksons thriller team.......

Are You Just A Believer Or Do You THINK? |

17 Unanswered questions about the Boston Marathon bombing the media is afraid to ask -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Hybrid_X

THis is a final attempt to get you to answer the questions that I put to you earlier today. You have seen them, and skipped over them several times, for what reason you have not explained.

Are you able to answer my questions about your sources, facts and own images that would substantiate your claims? Each time I have asked you, you have posted another link from the Mass Media that you so often quote is misleading.

I just want to know where you lived or had an extended stay in the United States so I can grasp your deep understanding and views you hold on the US.

If you choose to ignore my questions for this final time, I find it sad that you are unable to hold a discussion to support your claims. Please step up and offer a balanced perspective with others who are not resorting to abuse and belittling in a conversation.

i'm sorry - i'm on really slow internet, am busy, and have about 30 quote notifications i have not gone thro (and probably won't).....i dont know your questions....but instead of asking me.....why not ask YOURSELF and do some of your own research? if you repeat them ill try and answer them.......but i feel a little like a goldfish.....pm might be better....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i'm sorry - i'm on really slow internet, am busy, and have about 30 quote notifications i have not gone thro (and probably won't).....i dont know your questions....but instead of asking me.....why not ask YOURSELF and do some of your own research? if you repeat them ill try and answer them.......but i feel a little like a goldfish.....pm might be better....

I call Brunswick!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i don't see any contradictions.

the comment below (again) and post below it (again) show it clearly:

Boston Truth Revealed - Imgur

when someone is paid to be in a drill, and told where to be, what to carry, where to stand etc.......then they can be seen as i suppose, actors (see the dudes dictionary explanation above).

i think some of you are getting this confused with the other actors who had gory effects put on them from Michael Jascksons thriller team.......

Are You Just A Believer Or Do You THINK? |

17 Unanswered questions about the Boston Marathon bombing the media is afraid to ask -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net

Yes my mistake, I have re read the posts and misunderstood them this morning.

I will let you get back to answering your other questions.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
603868_361887880588140_883161633_n.jpg

Dec 29, 2011
The 9/11 bombers found in the Middle East weren't proven to be the same people. I'm assuming you're going on the "loose change" film where they say they are still living in the Middle East, but actually they just say they have the same name. It's like me saying Tom Smith died in 9/11 but IS STILL LIVING IN THE UK!!
But the fact about the passports is very odd. Also how could two very inexperienced pilots fly a huge commercial jet above the clouds, to the world trade centre over 50 miles away, with no guidance from air traffic control?

Also all the photos you're posting about the bombings to try and help your case, isn't working. A photo is a split second of time, it can be used to show anything because it's not representative of what is going on at the time. The guy 'lying down' was probably turning around to see the damage and that's when the photo was taken.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
To be honest The Truth I don't really want to get into a discussion with you about this or any other topic. I am convinced enough that you are a spoof account to not want to get involved. I maybe be wrong on this of course but one thing i know for certain is that our last discussion didn't go well and I see no reason to repeat the exercise.
Can you remind me of our last discussion please? Hate to tell you but I've not been on here for around 3 months (check), you obviously are still teething over me and our last discussion. I pitty you. Considering you claim to be a teacher, you really should know better.
Ps How's Australia?

Tip for you Badfish:Teach your children by who you are not by what you say. (you'll do a lot better)

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
no blood, no wounds, no cuts, but mega holllywood ripped clothing.....lol.....looks like he just came off the m.jackson thriller set.

843626-boston.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can you remind me of our last discussion please? Hate to tell you but I've not been on here for around 3 months (check), you obviously are still teething over me and our last discussion. I pitty you. Considering you claim to be a teacher, you really should know better.
Ps How's Australia?

Tip for you Badfish:Teach your children by who you are not by what you say. (you'll do a lot better)

Given your speling (sic), I am glad that BadFish is the teacher rather than yourself.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Given your speling (sic), I am glad that BadFish is the teacher rather than yourself.

I will agree, Badfish has impressive spelling.......But surely so does everyone at the BBC?

What's education El presidente?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here