Boston Marathon + all other related incidents UPDATED

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
quick - we dont want to see ACTORS staging a false flag terror drill, it messes with peoples belief systems.....quick move it.

oh, and here comes the solution from the old trick of problem > reaction > solution....

Bloomberg says interpretation of Constitution will 'have to change' after Boston bombing -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net

Pretty sure it's not going to mess with anyone's belief system given the arguments presented so far. But people access NSC at work, amongst other things, and not all of them- or their employers- want to see bits of bloodied shattered limbs hanging off, staged or not.

Or, am I part of the Big Plan and this is just another plot to silence you? I guess you'll never know :thumbsup:

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
BOSTON BOMBING - Did you notice this? - YouTube

so this is just scraping around for a bone is it? you are unreal.

Twitter displays the time of the Tweet at your local timezone, you are aware that the US has 4 mainland time zones, the fella that posted the Tweet could have easily been on the West Coast (3 Hours behind the East Coast), hence the difference in the registered Time.

In order to make this a credible CT, please supply evidence of the same Tweet from at least one other contradicting Time Zone, that way you can start to build a case. Other wise all you are doing is posting random clips from Youtube.

Again, please be polite and answer my previous questions to you as posted earlier today.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
BOSTON BOMBING - Did you notice this? - YouTube

so this is just scraping around for a bone is it? you are unreal.

:lolol: well yes it rather is. you are repeating yourself, you posted that on Sunday, and as then it was easy to refute this as simply someone deliberatly ignoring the time line of events and from that misleading you to think that the wrong library was refered to. the fact that the tweet time shown is 2 hours ahead of the events would kinda tell you it cant mean what the youtuber wants you to think shows. :facepalm:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Know about him very well thank you, the family are well known in these parts for the very successful way they educated their children via home schooling, give his mums book a read, very enlightening.

My humour is directed to the fact that he worked (I use past tense) for Fox. He lost a ton of credibility in many intellectual thinking circles for that move. At last he is moving on, and will have to spend a lot of effort to get back to where he was.

His ability to stand by his word whilst studying in Morman country and still following through on becoming a Christian Pastor speaks volumes of him, and his mindset.

BUT, his hypocritical actions of late by working for Murdoch and the Bush loving Republicans and becoming their lap dog has been somewhat of a wart on the free thinking arse cheeks.

If you must use him, at least use him as he was before this last horrific career move.

What? I don't know what you mean, all of the top class, first rate journalism he has been doing for the past few years has been at WXIX Fox 19 in Cincinnati. Did the fact that he was working for Fox stop him from reporting about stories other news outlets would not cover? No. Did it stop him from asking The President -to his face- the kinds of questions he does not want to be asked? No.

You should look less at whether a person is a "republican" or "working for Fox" and instead, take a man as you find him. By his words and by his deeds.

Judge Napolitano also worked for Fox, and he told the truth, till they got rid of his show.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
.....at work, amongst other things, and not all of them- or their employers- want to see bits of bloodied shattered limbs hanging off,

quite ironic when income tax from work goes towards drone bombings in the middle east.....that create "bits of bloodied shattered limbs hanging off."

yes, lets move it somewhere where its not seen.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
for me, they planned it for a while and if you have seen, the brothers had links to the fbi for 3 years (the same fbi that are involved in all terror on american soil).

the reasons are simple.......create fear, patriotism, anti-islam feeling, and perform a massive martial law experiment.......all for a handful of deaths.

....oh, and crank up the engines of their mind control MSM machine......

So similar reasons for them killing thousands in the twin towers?

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
What? I don't know what you mean, all of the top class, first rate journalism he has been doing for the past few years has been at WXIX Fox 19 in Cincinnati. Did the fact that he was working for Fox stop him from reporting about stories other news outlets would not cover? No. Did it stop him from asking The President -to his face- the kinds of questions he does not want to be asked? No.

You should look less at whether a person is a "republican" or "working for Fox" and instead, take a man as you find him. By his words and by his deeds.

Judge Napolitano also worked for Fox, and he told the truth, till they got rid of his show.

I understand and respect your point on his work over the last few years, but I still feel his best was his time spent anchoring and presenting in El Paso. I believe his best is yet to come...we shall see. Until then, we should agree to disagree on this matter.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You have an interesting definition of evidence my friend.

the most intriguing thing is the idea that, in amidsts the carnage and chaos of a bomb going off, "they" would plant a person and associates would fake leg injuries, just in case there were no real injuries. could they just make a bigger explosion? maybe im wrong, the pictures do raise questions on face value, but the alternative narrative being drawn out is as preposterous as ever.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Perhaps someone can explain a couple of things to me here that confuse me.

1. If the FBI/CIA or whoever continue to stage these false flag events, why are they so monumentally crap at them? It seems that with all their resources and skills in espionage they can stage an event without leaving little clues any fool with a youtube account can find.

2. Was there a bomb or not? We are first told that the government didn't mind a couple of deaths to reach their aim then in the next breath we are told they are all actors and the bomb was a fake. Both these arguments seems to be running concurrently without any recognition that they contradict each other.

3. Why are conspiracy theorists so media illiterate? I may be wrong but is their any evidence they come across that they discern to be nonsense (aside from the main stream media of course) .

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
So the brothers were forced into doing it by the FBI.......or...........The fella in your clever picture in this link did it.........make up your mind at least!

its pretty clear- the 2 lads where involved in a drill........the real bombers are in my post above........the lads did a runner when they found out the drill was real (after a boom) - similar to 7/7.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
the most intriguing thing is the idea that, in amidsts the carnage and chaos of a bomb going off, "they" would plant a person and associates would fake leg injuries, just in case there were no real injuries. could they just make a bigger explosion? maybe im wrong, the pictures do raise questions on face value, but the alternative narrative being drawn out is as preposterous as ever.

as i said before, its about talismanic images......the iraq war hero with american flags helping someone who had his (increasing growing and shrinking) legs blown off........err....with no blood.....hehe.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So the FBI hire an 'actor' who was a poster boy already after losing his legs in Afghanistan and who can't remember to burst his blood pack thingy when given the signal (I'll put my shades on in-case you miss the explosion! ha ha Love that!).

My other question is this: if he had no legs, how did they get him into position without anyone noticing in the first place?

What ever anomalies and inconsistencies there are in the reporting of the official story there are more in the alternative version.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
its pretty clear- the 2 lads where involved in a drill........the real bombers are in my post above........the lads did a runner when they found out the drill was real (after a boom) - similar to 7/7.

But your video before alluded to the boys being actors???

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011

1. If the FBI/CIA or whoever continue to stage these false flag events, why are they so monumentally crap at them? It seems that with all their resources and skills in espionage they can stage an event without leaving little clues any fool with a youtube account can find.

there are 15k viewers on this thread, with links to many of the holes in the official narrative - but everyone still leans with the MSM -
they can be crap at them.....it doesn't matter as the MSM news is the gospel to most of the public.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011

there are 15k viewers on this thread, with links to many of the holes in the official narrative - but everyone still leans with the MSM -
the fbi can be crap at them.....it doesn't matter as the MSM news is the gospel to most of the public.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports