Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boston Marathon + all other related incidents UPDATED

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Im dreading Wednesday for Maggies funeral
Just hope nothing bad happens there, expecting a few riots & arrests but I hope nothing worse than that

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Security around New York landmarks is now being beefed up

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
It's so shocking. How many of us went to the Brighton Marathon? Can you even begin to imagine that happening here? Sickening.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
ive run the boston marathon....i just feel competely sickened, and gutted by it. my heart bleeds and goes out to the victims

Same here. I ran it two years ago. I also have the blue and yellow BAA running kit which I often run. It will feel a bit odd wearing it now. I have heard there have been some deaths. Terrible.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Fox news saying ball bearings being found, so almost definately terrorist attacks

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Re: Scary sounding stuff (explosions) at Boston Marathon

WTF is wrong with people? Why on EARTH would you do this?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Saw a glimpse of some footage and raises the question, why is it the first thing some people think of doing is getting out their mobile and recording the grim scenes rather than pitching in and trying to help those who are suffering.

Thoughts with the casualties and their families.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
BPD now saying Boston Fire has another possible device at JFK library at UMass Boston.

JFK library being evacuated.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Saw a glimpse of some footage and raises the question, why is it the first thing some people think of doing is getting out their mobile and recording the grim scenes rather than pitching in and trying to help those who are suffering.

Thoughts with the casualties and their families.

I'd like to think it's to give police evidence in their investigations, but you know it's to make a quick buck.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Scary sounding stuff (explosions) at Boston Marathon

Why..? Easy target? Just don't understand bit like the Thatcher threads I've refused to get involved with this week. Sickening.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
2 dead and 22 injured confirmed do far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here