Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro will claim top spot within 3 games?

Will 'Boro pass us soon?

• Yes they will they have a large expensive squad.

Votes: 82 49.4%
  • No we are miles better.......money ....phah

Votes: 84 50.6%

• Total voters

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
How about we vaguely hope for a Boro defeat tomorrow, and an Albion win next Saturday? All we need to think about right now, if all goes in our favour we could be seven points clear! :thumbsup:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Simple yes/no poll.

What's the point of posting a negative poll like this? The doubters on here really get on my t*ts. We've had a fabulous start - and all you can think about is how soon we will be caught.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
What's the point of posting a negative poll like this? The doubters on here really get on my t*ts. We've had a fabulous start - and all you can think about is how soon we will be caught.

Who said it's negative? We are doing so much better than most of our expectations, do you agree? . Certainly 10 places above what I thought. Boro have an expensive squad when would you expect then to jump above us? Or will they?......As for negative posters? Really? Not felt this positive for at least two seasons. But being realistic Boro will overtake us at some point won't they?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's such a shame that some can't enjoy being top, and have just a little confidence in the team - which is clearly very decent.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Who said it's negative? We are doing so much better than most of our expectations, do you agree? . Certainly 10 places above what I thought. Boro have an expensive squad when would you expect then to jump above us? Or will they?......As for negative posters? Really? Not felt this positive for at least two seasons. But being realistic Boro will overtake us at some point won't they?
No, they may not. We could in fact beat them twice as well.

Absolutely no need to raise the white flag just yet.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
No, they may not. We could in fact beat them twice as well.

Absolutely no need to raise the white flag just yet.

Would be great and I believe it is possible...no white flag here but I do believe they may go to first place at some point in the season but who is to say we may win top spot again at a later point. If you realise this may happen does not make you a negative poster.......just a realist.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Really think it depends on injuries and suspensions, but it does look like Middlesborough have the upper hand at the moment...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We haven't been behind in 13 1/2 hours of football and are 4 points clear. Our biggest problem is holding leads away hone, it's a nice problem to have. I don't see why the unbeaten run won't continue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here